Google Tag

Friday, October 12, 2012

Bucket Babe: Chantel Fouche

Greetings readers, this weeks Bucket Babe has been along time coming as we scouted her a few months back but she's been so sort after that we've only managed to tie her down now for an interview.Born in Jeffery's bay, you can now find this stunning lass frolicking in the Cape. She ain't just a pretty face as shes currently studying public relations and that hot body has a purpose too, as she is a keen hockey player.



Chantel Fouche

I’m a 21 year old girl with lots of hopes and dreams for my future! I have currently been named Playboy Playmate as Miss September 2012 which is an absolute dream come true! Some of my achievements thus far are:
  •  I was part of Sport Illustrated New model search 2012 top 15
  •  I’ve been in Miss SA Teen Top 12 in 2008
  •  I came 3rd in Miss World Bikini, SA regions in 2008.
  •  I’ve won Miss J-Bay which is my hometown

Facebook: Miss Playboy Playmate September 2012
Twitter: @mosesbell7
Playboy: Miss September 2012


Q & A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?  
Definitely a Lamborghini, I think they are the most sexiest cars on 4 wheels.

2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain? 
Toasted, I like the crunchiness lol, and it will have ham, lots of cheese and tomato on it with sweet chilli sauce

3. What type of music gets your booty shaking? 
Depends on my mood but any hip hop, commercial, certain drum & base music and I “sokkie” as well.

4. Dream cover shoot? 
Wow, there are so many, but currently because of Playboy I’ll love to do one for them.

5. If modeling wasn't an option, what career would you have most like to get in to? 
Well, I’m a people person, I really enjoy meeting new people, organizing events and going to parties. If I get paid to party I’ll do that lol.

6. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) whats your topping/ sprinkle of choice? 
I absolutely love popcorn especially when exam time comes around. But my favourite is extra butter.

7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available? 
That’s for me to know ;-)
  
8. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model? 
I did indeed and it was Charlize Theron, as cliché as it sounds to girls, she really was my inspiration and look where she is now. She never quit which gives me motivation to carry on and not stop trying.

9. Obviously being a female you would love fashion, favourite label/ designer? 
Honestly I’m not a label girl, if I fit into something, and it looks good to me and I’m comfortable then I’m happy.

10. Which city is your dream party destination? 
Vegas baby! But there are lots more, I’d like to do island hopping in Greece and Thailand and go to New York.













No comments:

Post a Comment