Google Tag

Friday, August 19, 2011

The Bucket Babe: Ameena Khan

Having skipped a week, we understand that many of you might have been a bit worried that the segment was discontinued. Never fear as we're back! This weeks stunner that has been scouted hails from the shores of KZN but is currently residing in Cape Town, as most beauties do. Must be something to do with that damn mountain! Shes a model, actress, entrepreneur and a social media addict, shes part of a trio of sisters that could rival the Kardashian's in terms of style, beauty and they definitely have more brains than them. Enough chit chat, here is Ameena!


 Who am I?
Hmmm, where do I start?! I am Ameena Khan, better known as "Bollywood Barbie" in Mnet's reality show Rivals In Romance. A twitter-holic & facebook-freak! An aspiring model and actress with a passion for fashion & a serious make-up addiction! I've featured in the Bollywood movie Crook, alongside Emraan Hashmi! And recently signed to Alushi Model Management & Twenty Management.

My Goals (in no particular order):

•Start a clothing line with my sisters
•To be The Face of »insert cosmetics brand name«
•Learn Hindi & conquer Bollywood
•I would love to give soapies a try, I can see myself on Isidingo playing a really bad girl.  •Learn to drive!!! Haha

•I also have started my own jewelry line.

People who Inspire me:

•Walking-talking self-made enterprize, Kim Kardashian is my biggest inspiration!
•My sisters are my best friends, my biggest supporters & I would never have gotten this far without their encouragement! We fight like crazy (we ought to have our own reality show) but I love them most!

My favourite quote:

I believe in manicures.
I believe in overdressing.
I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick.
I believe in pink.
I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing; kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.
I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.
~Audrey Hepburn









No comments:

Post a Comment