Growing up I lived in 3 different African countries, South Africa (where I was born), Tanzania and Namibia until I decied to take on Europe for good. I packed up my bags, kissed family and friends goodbye and now I live in the beautiful region of Marche, Italy...studying and collecting memories wherever life lets me go. (I'll go anywhere, why stay in one place? ;)
I try not to break my head on the future so much anymore, the present is pretty awesome if you know how to live it.
1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
- Anything classic really, but oh my a Shelby Cobra Super Snake definitely wins.
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
- Who eats plain bread anyways? TOASTED for sure! Your sandwich will contrain, Avocado, cheddar cheese, bacon, tomato, olive oil, cream cheese, *toasted* with an egg on top. You'll onlu get half though, way too much effort to make one for both of us ;)
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
- I think you thought wrong....I hate popcorn. I'll trade for a salt and vinegar potato chips.
4. Dream cover shoot?
- Vogue, Italy
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
- I've already done the full time model thing, let's give bossing around a try :D
6. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
- There's not one specific person but a few traits of specific people that I deeply admire, two of those people are my aunt Liza Dempers and my dad, Hentie Laubscher.
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
8. Obviously being a female you would love fashion. Favourite label/ designer?
- Oscar de la Renta, he did it all and I want it all.
9. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
- When it comes to music, anything will do but blues, classical and rock will do better:)
10. Which city is your dream party destination?