Google Tag

Friday, April 19, 2019

Bucket Babe: Natasha Michelle Barnard

The Easter weekend is upon us and while many are looking forward to the long deserved break with family and friends, we at the Bucket have scoured the country looking to bring you another fine example of our local beauties. Today's featured model is currently busy with studies as well as juggling two jobs. She's an international published model and still has many dreams and aspirations for herself in both career and family life, sorry guys, she's engaged. 

Natasha Michelle Barnard






BIO

Hello, I'm Natasha Barnard, a 22 year old South African model, au pair and student who is studying Marketing Management at IMM. 

I am engaged to the most amazing man, Ivan Green and we cant wait to get married and start our lives together. 

My goals are to travel the world, have a beautiful family and live in a beautiful home while running my own business. 




LINKS

Natasha Michelle Barnard




Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to  see yourself in?
  • I would kill to see myself in a Lambo!
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • I would make you a ham, cheese, tomato, lettuce and mayo sarmie, not toasted.
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • Definitely salt and vinegar!
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • Playboy! (This almost became a reality for me)
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • Full time model - this is my passion - I stick to with what I'm good at..
6. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • Growing up my role model was Taylor Swift but no that I am grown up myself, I look up to models such as Candice Swanepoel, Gigi Hadid, Khloe Terae and Sarah Underwood
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • I am totally ENGAGED! and loving every second.
8. Obviously being a female you would love fashion. Favourite label/ designer?
  • I LOVE fashion but I'm really not into labels but if I had to choose ,it would be Victoria Secret any day!
9. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • Party music, like deep house.
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • Ibiza for sure! On my bucket list!



















No comments:

Post a Comment