Google Tag

Thursday, June 2, 2022

Bucket Babe: Astrid Aurora

Winter seems to have come early to the Southern parts of Africa this year as its icy chill has affected most of the country, we at the Bucket aim to help defrost the country with some heat this weekend thanks to the return of the Bucket Babe! Yes, its been a while since we featured a local beauty on the blog but like they say, good things come to those who wait and boy, today we have some thing more than good! Today's featured beauty is a multi-award winner and has spent most of her life behind the lens, be it photography or video, she was a former TV anchor/ journalist but now has stepped into the modeling world where she began to and continues to shine with her Lingerie and Swimwear work. We got to take a few minutes out of her busy schedule to chat about work, life and everything else, read more to see what she had to say. 

Astrid Aurora



BIO

Hi! My name is Astrid, I'm from Cape Town and a former Television Anchor and journalist, I know embrace my new career in modelling, doing both commercial and lingerie shoots. I am passionate about the beach and nature, I've taken on this new exciting venture which see's me travelling and exploring while taking my fans along the journey. If you would like to see where I go next, follow me on my Instagram page. 



LINKS



Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to  see yourself in?
  • There are so many cars that I love, but I especially love the Pagani Hermes, Maybach 62 and the new Hybrid Ferrari SF90.  
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • I love making sandwiches! A sandwich that I enjoy making is a delicious oven toasted bun with butter, that is layered with rocket, tomato, mayo, lots of pastrami beef, mustard and a sunny side egg on top!
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  •  I definitely love butter salt!
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • Maxim or GQ.
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • I was a full time executive and worked in corporate for ten years, which was empowering but I can definitely say that being a full time model is a lot more fun!
6. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • I have so many role models. I enjoy the fact that women empowerment means women can be anything she desires! I admire both female leaders and glamour models alike! I especially love the Playboy Bunnies.
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • There is a very special man in my life, so unfortunately for you gents, I'm not available.
8. Obviously being a female, fashion would be a big interest to you, do you have a favourite label/ designer?
  •  I adore fashion, such as Dolce & Gabbana, Dior, Chanel and Gucci are my absolute favourites!
9. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • I love house, deep house, EDM, reggae and R&B.
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • Definitely Tulum!


















No comments:

Post a Comment