Google Tag

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Bucket Babe: Dominique Lamon

Today on the Bucket we are honored to feature an international renown model. The beauty who resides in Cape Town is part of the ICE Models group, she is a lover of travel which just suits her as she travels all over the globe for work. She is also a keen blogger, loving to keep her followers informed on her latest adventures and shoots, here's more from her!

Photo by @KassPhotography
  Dominique Lamon

Hi, my name is Dominique Lamon, originally born in Durban but grew up in Cape Town. I'm proudly South African. I love traveling & seeing the world. I've been traveling as an international model since the age of 16 & self taught myself my schooling from age 15. Next year I plan on studying PR & marketing, online as well. I am obsessed with French Bulldogs, Laduree Macaroons, yoga & my family... Read my interview to find out more...
 Links


Ice Models: Dominique Lamon
Blog: http://dominiquebeneli.tumblr.com
Twitter: @DominiqueLamon



Q&A
1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
Porsche Cayenne / Range Rover Sport / BMW X5/6... I like it big... Nice!

2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
Toasted Bacon, Avocado & Rocket on whole wheat.... :-)  my mouth is watering already!


3. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
Love hip hop to dance too... Vocal House is good too...
4. Dream cover shoot?
Definitely an international Sports Illustrated... & if the local option comes around I would definitely take that too ;)
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
Im already full time modeling & if given a choice I'd take full time executive all the way... I love studying & using my brain. I'm a nerd like that...
6. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) whats your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
Chuckles/Whispers... Or Salt & Vinegar... 
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
Uuuhhh?.... we'll take that as a no :D

8. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
Cheesy but I would have to say my mom.... She's done so much for me & been there for me no matter what - she's amazing. 
9. Obviously being a female you would love fashion, favourite label/ designer?
Michael Kors...
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
IBIZA - that place is beyond amazing... I've been there two years in a row now and definitely plan on going next year. Other than that, a place that I haven't been and would love to party is Miami or Vegas....













No comments:

Post a Comment