Google Tag

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bucket Babe: Stephanie Longueira

The year is flying by, its hard to believe its the last Friday of April but what's not hard to believe that's its another instalment of the Bucket Babe! Here at the Bucket we pride ourselves in feauting the best SA has to offer and here is another local stunner who studied abroad but is back in SA to share her beauty. She loves sports, loves EDM and has contagious smile. What's not to like?

Stephanie Longueria

 I graduated from George Mason University in December 2011 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in communication and journalism. My love for sports over the years has given me the opportunity to be a NCAA Division I student-athlete. I played tennis for George Mason University throughout my four years of studying and then assisted in coaching the team for one semester. I enjoy playing golf and watching rugby and soccer. My ultimate goal is to have a career as a world news or sports news anchor. I am multilingual; I speak English, Portuguese, French and some Afrikaans. Some of my hobbies include shopping, dancing, gym, traveling and reading. I live life to the fullest by making the most of every moment and thoroughly enjoy laughing and spending quality time with my loved ones. 
Links

- Twitter: @SAsteph
- Youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/BroadcastingSteph

Stephanie is also in the running for SA Swimsuit Model 2013. You can vote for her here: SAswimsuit/SAsteph 


Q&A

 Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
  • In a few years' time  I see myself in a BMW M3, but for the meantime I am happy driving my little Audi A3. 
What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?

  • It would have to be a toasted panini with feta, olives, avo, onions and some delicious, juicy steak
What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • I absolutely love electro music. The  heavier the bass, the better! It's what I need to motivate me at the gym or to get me tearing up the dancefloor on a night out.
 Dream cover shoot?
  • My dream cover shoot would be for the SA Swimsuit magazine. I love the idea of modeling for a magazine that combines sport and swimwear. It's not too risque, but still extremely sexy. There is currently a competition running for SA Swimsuit magazine, which chooses 6 finalists to feature as models. I recently entered, but I'm a bit behind on votes. That link again: http://www.saswimsuit.co.za/profile.asp?id=259.
If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • I really enjoy modeling and I could definitely do it full-time. However, my goal is to pursue my career as a TV presenter. So, full-time presenter and part-time model would be the dream!

Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) whats your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • Salt and vinegar. The tang is totally irresistible. 

Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • I have the most amazing man holding my hand and feel totally blessed to have him in my life. He treats me like a princess!

Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • I used to want to be just like Maria Sharapova, but then I decided not to pursue tennis after university. I don't exactly aspire to be anyone specifically, I just want to be the best person I can be. 

Obviously being a female you would love fashion, favourite label/ designer?
  • Shopping is one of my favourite hobbies and I'm really interested in fashion. I love Karen Millen's dresses. Her designs are unique, chic and exceptionally classy. 

 Which city is your dream party destination?

  • My top three cities to visit are Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro and Phuket! So far, out of the places I have visited, my favourite party city has been Miami. Nothing beats Florida's summer nights.













No comments:

Post a Comment