Google Tag

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bucket Babe: Nikki du Plessis

I've always maintained that South Africa have some of the most beautiful woman in the world and todays featured girl just proves my point. Not only has she been hotting things up in front of the camera's in SA but also the USA with her having featured in Calendars and shows. It gives us something else to be proud of when we see these local lasses excelling abroad.

Nikki du Plessis


Bio
I'm a local Pretoria girl that loves to have a good time. I'm friendly and get along with pretty much anyone. I absolutely LOVE to travel and I'm actually leaving for the US in July again for a really awesome underwater project in Key West, FL. Make sure to check out the website on the new exciting challenges I have to go through. I'm fun, wild and adventurous! I love to go on biking trips with my own very trendy, sexy Harley Davidson and some friends. I love my family and friends an will always help anyone that's in need of anything. 

So keep SMILING, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about"
 Marilyn Monroe

PS: Remember to vote for me in the FHM Top 100 sexiest woman in the world and rate me as your FHM Girlfriend :)



Accomplishments
  • New model Search Sports Illustrated South Africa- Won badge for "Girl of the day" and "Girl of the week"
  • Face of Purple Beauty Salon
  • Winner of "Repixelate Dress for Success" competition
  • Face of Bikes Unlimited 2011-2012
  • Winner of PDT 08 October 2012
  • Miss Miami November at www.entertainerofthemonth.com
  • Oceanette calendar 2013 West Palm Beach, FL
  • Spokesmodel for Mermaid Hunter, Key West, FL
  • FHM Model of the day: 28 Feb 2013
  • Finalist for FHM Top 100 Sexiest Woman in the World 2013
  • FHM Girlfriend Competition
  • Cover Page for Supermodels SA online magazine, March 2013 edition


Links

Twitter: @NikkiduPlessis2
Facebook: Nikki du Plessis



Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
  • Thats easy! A BRIGHT yellow Lamborghini Aventador!
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • I'm the MASTER sandwich maker! I can make you ANY sandwich with ANY ingredient and you'll love it! But I'd probably make you a toasted cheese and tomato sandwich ;)
3. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • Anything with a hip beat, from House music to R&B!
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • FHM! In a little sexy yet classy Victoria Secret lingerie set.
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • Definitely full time model! Much more fun being in front of a camera than sitting behind a desk from 8-5.
6. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what's your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • Oh my goodness.. SALT and VINEGAR! With bit of cream cheese and chives to give it some personality ;)
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • Oh its TAKEN! By the LOVE of my LIFE :D
8. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • I know it sounds cheezy but Marilyn Monroe is my role model! She had such a short life, yet touched so many peoples hearts.
9. Obviously being a feal you would love fashion, favourite label/ designer?
  • Easy, Easy, Easy! Victoria Secret Lingerie and Sissy Boy clothing.
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • Miami, South Beach baby! and I would love to try New York City!












No comments:

Post a Comment