Google Tag

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Bucket Babe: Inge Nefdt

It's almost summer time and things are starting to hot up, likewise on the Bucket with this weeks featured babe! She's from P.E born and raised, spent some time in the big smoke where she started her own company and achieved a lot in her modelling career. Some of her major campaigns include Tsogo Sun, FHM Model, LW Magazine Calendar Girl and People Magazine to name a few. She's now back in Port Elizabeth because as they say, "home is where the heart is" but she finds herself jetting around the country most of the time. She's truly someone to admire and top it all, she is a Liverpool Fan! YNWA!

Inge Nefdt


Born on December 8th, this P.E born beauty is living proof that beauty and brains can coexist in harmony. Having started her own company "Nefdt Group" who hold the sole license for distribution of Rock Off merchandise and memorabilia, they are the largest manufacturers of merchandise for some of the biggest names in the industry.

Her modelling career has taken off as well with her being featured in FHM Model search as well as being featured in the 100 sexiest list in 2008 and 2011. Her major campaigns include Tsogo Sun, Face of the Emerald Cup, Mango Airlines and Guess Belts Edgars campaign. She is also the NutriTech Model

Some of her featured work on TV include "Lifes a beach" (final episode), guest model on Supersport Teletrack, Emperors Palace TV commercial and Altech Cellular TV advert.


Links

Twitter: @IngeNefdt
Facebook: Inge Nefdt
Instagram: IngeNefdt


Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
  • I'm in the car I love at the moment...a mini but my ultimate would have to be a Lamborghini.- good choice!

2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • Sandwich, hmmm. I'm not the sandwich type BUT for you I think chicken, black mushrooms, rocket, Danish feta, throw on some chilli and toast it. - love it!

3. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • Ah now you already got my head bopping! I'm a fan of Tech, Tech House and Trance.

4. Dream cover shoot?
  • MAXIM! hands down - Dirk Steenkamp I hope you're reading!

5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • At the moment, I am a business owner and a model. So I'm lucky to be doing both. - RESPECT!

6. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • Plan salt for the win! - Classic

7. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • My dad is my role model.

8. Obviously being a female you would love fashion, favourite label/ designer?
  • Zara, Victoria Secrets and PUMA for my training gear - PUMA is the best!.

9. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • I'd love to go to Cancun, Mexico - Spring break FTW!












No comments:

Post a Comment