Google Tag

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Bucket Babe: Mishka Patel

There's just something about the month of April that just makes it special, it could be all the long weekends, or that is has 30 days, or that it's my birthday month, actually is mostly has to do with the fact that it's my birthday month! So in honor of this I also decided to go out and find an up and coming star whom also is born in this epic month. It wasn't very difficult as I've known this month's featured model for a while now through social media and witnessed the great things she has achieved so far and the endless possibilities that awaits her. Her tall slim physique is enough to make any man weak in the knees and her infectious smile would get even the toughest person grinning. She's already has an impressive CV, and at such a young age you can only see her destined for success.

Mishka Patel


Bio
Hailing from the Western Cape, Mishka Patel is most recognised for being a finalist in the Miss SA 2014 pageant. Little do we know that she has a host of achievements attached to her ever impressive CV. She was also Miss Veet South Africa Runner up and Miss Earth National Finalist, currently she has just reached the top 10 group of the SABC 3 Presenter Search and needs your votes! So see the link below to vote for her! 

Apart from competitions, Mishka is also very active in charities and giving back to the community, she has started her own "Success Class Project" at 3 schools, which helps equip girls with the necessary skills and knowledge to have a successful high school journey. Adding to her skill sets, she does Public Speaking, Motivational Speaking, Runway Modeling, MC and hosting of events. She also is an ambassador for a number of brands, and promotes a healthy lifestyle, with a balance of exercise and eating healthy,mwhich is so important in our current fast pace society. You wouldn't say it but she is also an avid gamer, World Of Warcraft being her game of choice.
Links


Twitter: @MishkaPatel
Instagram: Mishy13x
Facebook: Mishka Patel 
Presenter Search Voting link: Vote for Mishka



Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
  • Haha, I don't see myself as a materialistic girl at all, especially looking at what I am driving, but if I need to choose and if I could afford it, I'd say a crisp white Bentley with white leather seats. One day! Hehe
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • Keep me out of the kitchen at all times - FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY! haha!
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • Plain salty popcorn.
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • I'd say a success Magazine/ Elle/ Glamour
5. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • I barely have time to listen to music, but anything with a good beat gets me going :)
6. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • EXECUTIVE for sure!
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • I don't kiss and tell. Haha, I am in a happy 4 year relationship.
8. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • Oprah, because of her success story and due to the fact that she is such an absolute powerhouse of a woman. Also growing up, my mother has always been my role model. 
9. Obviously being a female you would love fashion. Favourite label/ designer?
  • I am not one to look at what labels I am buying. I buy what I find appealing and attractive - but I do like the look and glamorous feel of Louis !Vuitton, even though I can barely afford it - other name brands I like are Michael Kors and Guess/ Sissy Boy too.
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • I won;t say this is the ideal "party" destination, but certainly is one I would LOVE to travel to and see one day. France/ Paris.








 


No comments:

Post a Comment