Google Tag

Friday, January 27, 2017

Bucket Babe: Nicola du Plessis

It's that time of the month where we bring to you one of the countries hottest beauties, 2016 was a good year but 2017 seems to be following the trend and could be even better! Kicking off our Bucket Babe segment for the year is a local lass who I first spotted at the Shimmy Beach photo shoot last year, she was among our close friends of the blog Lee-Ann Roberts, Kerry Lee Cousins and Tracy McGregor. If not on the beach in a bikini, you can find this blonde hair beauty getting rough and tough in the outdoors and that shows in her taste in cars, she is also studying part time and looking to further her modelling career abroad all whilst seeing to business on the side. 

Nicola du Plessis


Bio

I'm Nicola Luzya du Plessis but everyone calls me Tila. I am with ICE Genetics modeling agency. I study part time through UNISA in Fashion and Retail management. I absolutely love the outdoors as my other half and myself go for a hike every Sunday, we love taking our dogs for walks. In my free time I like to look around for more income sources, as it's always nice to have extra income on the side. I'm part of the FabFive,  we are a few girls on board where we create a new marketing strategy though working through the girls "Brand Marketing".



For almost 2 years I've been struggling to go overseas for modeling because of various reasons but in June I'll be heading to London, which is very exciting and I cannot wait. 





Links

Nicola du PlessisNicola du Plessis @TiLa202

Q&A


1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to  see yourself in?
  • I would love to see myself in the Mercedes-Benz G63 6x6 AMG.
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • I LOVE toasted sandwiches!
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • Butter with sour cream and chives.
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • My dream cover would probably be Vogue
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • Full time model.
6. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • Growing up I always looked up to my dad's sister! Role model galore!
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • I have an amazing boyfriend, which supports me through everything in my career.
8. Obviously being a female you would love fashion. Favourite label/ designer?
  • In SA my fav label is Sissy Boy, I have about 40 pairs of Sissy Boy jeans!
9. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • I love any type of music, it depends on what my mood is!
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • I don't really have a dream party destination but holiday would be Bali.



















1 comment:

  1. Beauty inside and outside wishing you well and watching your career

    ReplyDelete