Google Tag

Friday, June 1, 2018

Bucket Babe: Melissa van Tonder

Yes, just like that we are in the sixth month of the year. To be honest, I gave up about a few years ago with the adage "the years flying by" because no matter how much you say it, the faster the months will go! So rather than complaining how time flies, take time to appreciate things in life, like for example our featured model today. This young beauty hails from the fairest Cape, like most of SA's finest, she's an avid lover of animals and loves the water, which oddly enough involves her profession, and that might involve wearing more bikini's we hope! While she's a woman of few words, she lets her actions speak for her



BIO

Hi! I'm Melissa van Tonder, I'm 25 years old and from Cape Town. I love animals, the outdoors and fast cars of course. I'm a swimming instructor and model. My motto in life will always be "Believe and you'll achieve"



LINKS


Melissa is currently in the running for the Worldswimsuit Model search and she could really use your votes to help her out. :http://worldswimsuit.com/model-search/profile/melissa-van-tonder




Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to  see yourself in?
  • I definitely see myself in any sport car but always been a BIG fan of Audi, especially the RS3 sedan of RS5, or the old school Mustang GT. 
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • My go to sandwich will definitely be a toasted chicken mayo.
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • BUTTER SALT
4. Dream cover shoot?
  •  I don't have a specific cover shoot but won't mind seeing ny face ib a Rolling Stones Magazine Cover.
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • Full time model for sure
6. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • My big sister was always a big part of my life. Growing up she motivated me to always do better and be a better person. I'm very blessed to have a role model and sister in one.
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • Blessed to sat that Dewald van Tonder, my husband has been holding my hand for 10 years now.
8. Obviously being a female you would love fashion. Favourite label/ designer?
  • Berta Bridal Collection (OMW!)
9. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • Anything bass
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • Bali!























No comments:

Post a Comment