Google Tag

Friday, May 31, 2019

Bucket Babe: Tanielle McCallum

Hard to believe that it is the last day of May and we're cutting it fine this month with our featured model. Today's beauty hails from the warm waters of the East Coast and is a budding actress in the making. She's passionate about acting and the fine arts as well as a keen dancer. Apart from those attributes she also is one for sports with Netball being a favourite, and loves old school cars. She make's a mean sandwich which still has me salivating from reading about it, has an abundance of knowledge and is a creative at heart. Just reading her interview will have you captivated with the type of person she is. Anyway, I'm babbling a bit too much, here is.... 

Tanielle McCallum



BIO

Hello, I'm Tanielle McCallum, I'd describe myself as a creative, 23 year old woman working her way into the film industry. I knew this was my passion when my life revolved around art and culture throughout my school years. I then pursued my love for film and have just graduated with a degree in it. When I was not obsessing over film, I played netball where I represented my province for more than 5 years in a row. I have also received provincial colours for drama, as well as dancing. 

I am a huge animal lover and have a naughty little Jack Russell named Simba, who is spoilt rotten. I have have two pet rats named Nala and Lola who are often posing for Instagram videos. I enjoy drawing, singing and a few glasses of wine with my close friends (I mean who doesn't enjoy that?). 





LINKS

Natasha Michelle BarnardMUA




Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to  see yourself in?
  • I have and always will be a fan of vintage cars. I'd absolutely love to see myself driving around in an old school Mustang. Any handsome fella want to buy me one?
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • First of all, the only person I'd be making sandwiches for, are myself ;) It would however, be deliciously filled with avo, grilled chicken, creamy mushrooms, melted cheese and lots of mayo. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • Popcorn is my absolute facourite. Did you know that popcorn even has its own National Popcorn Day, which is celebrated on the 19th of January!? I don't understand how some people watch a movie without it?! The toppings I ALWAYS use are salt and vinegar with sour cream and chives. To make it even better, I either sprinkle Whispers or Astros on top. Sweet and salty is the only way to eat good popcorn!
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • My dream shoot would definitely involve me dressed in beautiful lace clothes, while posing in the town of Mykonos. I have a huge obsession with Greece, even though I've never been there. One day I will live there, happily ever after, but as of now its a goal I'm still trying to achieve.
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • If I had the choice, I would definitely choose to be an executive. I am strong and independent person who is also extremely competitive - which I have been from a very young age. I wouldn't be able to take orders form someone else if I knew I could do a better job myself. I am also a perfectionist when it comes to  my work, so if someone who isn't in charge is not up to standard, you can be sure I'll be taking over and doing things my way. 
6. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • When I wasn't trying to be Alexis Ren, I was trying to be like Cara Delevingne. I would dye my eyebrows so dark that I'd often have young children telling I look just like her. As I started to appreciate who I was and what I was capable of I told myself I'd stop trying to be someone and be myself. This doesn't mean I don't still fan girl over them!
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • Unfortunately no man is holding my hand as of yet. At this very moment I am putting my career and success before any man. If the right one comes along to sweep me of my feet then maybe things will change. My gran always told me to love all and marry none ;)
8. Obviously being a female you would love fashion. Favourite label/ designer?
  • I absolutely love fashion! I'm a huge fan of a French man named Jean Paul Gaultier's experimental work. It's amazingly inspiring and makes me want to try crazy, new fashion trends. I would die if I was invited to one of his fashion shows. My favourite part about him is that he used unconventional models for his exhibitions, like older men and full-figured women, pierced and heavily tattooed! The more unique the model is the more unique an image or fashion show will be. 
9. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • When I was younger I dreamt of being a dancer on Broadway. I put in hours of work into tap, modern, hip hop and ballet and went through many stressful dancing exams. So I would have to say my favourite music is pop, alternative and rap. When I'm in the mood to party techno never seems to fail me.
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • I would most definitely have to go with Ibiza, Spain- the worlds party capital. Did you know that it's unusual for party-goers, here to stop dancing the night away anytime before 6 a.m? Some clubs stay open as late as 8 a.m!























Photographers: @leefolkard 
                         @willemdafilm
                         @nolfoster

No comments:

Post a Comment