Google Tag

Friday, July 26, 2019

Bucket Babe: Jasmin Rehder

We're almost out of Winter's cold clasp and making our way to warmer weather but we know there's always a few more cold spells to deal with before we get there, we'd thought  we would warm things up this weekend with another installment of our ever popular segment, the Bucket Babe. This month's featured model was born and raised in Cape Town, and still currently resides there,  although only 21 years of age, she's already accomplished so much and is a real go getter. She loves to travel, and has a great sense of adventure which comes from her mom being of Swiss descent, made the move to Cape Town at just 20 years of age. She considers herself to be a real tomboy type of girl, which means she doesn't feel shy to get messy outdoors, being a fitness trainer she also loves to spend time in the gym working on her body and mind. As a model she found herself doing a lot of work for the overseas clients and we hope she can tap into the local industry after this feature. 

Jasmin Rehder



BIO

Hello, I'm Jasmin Rehder, I am 21 years old and my birthday is on the 21st of March and this year I celebrated my crown birthday! I currently work as a group instructor for Silverfit, giving fitness classes twice a week to the community people who are 60 years and older, as well as modelling and promotional work from Thursday to Sunday. If I'm not working, I like to keep myself busy at the gym for at least 2 hours, six times a week where I do a combination of cardio functional, weight and strength exercises as well as try to improve my flexibility which currently is a weak point. 


I consider myself to be quite a creative person, as creating photo shoots is a massive creative outlet for me and I also enjoy making things such as string art and interior designing, Some random info about me, I have a fear of cockroaches, I cannot eat lamb or red meat in general. My favourite food has to be sushi, pizza and chocolate, yes I know those are unhealthy considering I am all about fitness and keeping my body fat percentage below 10. My goals/ wishes/ dreams, I would love to hike up Mt Kilimanjaro, cycle the Cape Argus, meet Selena Gomez in person and retire now so I could travel the world for the rest of my life, experiencing different cultures, food, languages and people. 


Being environmentally friendly is very important to me, so I recycle whenever and wherever I can to help the planet, as we only have one and we do not know how long mother Earth will be around for. My future goals, include running my own gym facility from home, where I could personally train my clients. Another one of my goals is to work abroad and to achieve that I want to obtain a diploma in events management or do an international bartenders course as I feel having the necessary qualifications will help in pursuing a career abroad. I am only 21 and still very young, so there is plenty of time to enjoy my life and experience new things, and I'm still finding out who I really am. 


LINKS

Jasmin Rehder





Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to  see yourself in?
  • Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster in a deep blue colour
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • Haha! that's a great question, as I'm a sucker for toasted sandwiches, I even got a toasted for my birthday. It would have to be a toasted chicken and mayo on brown bread, with greens.
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • I love popcorn, it's the best go to movie and health snack! As I am a personal trainer! I would have to say plain salt, salt and vinegar and if I'm really having a sweet tooth kinda day, I'll pour a box of Astros over the bowl.
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • That's a tough one because I know I'm too short for Vogue and not necessarily a high fashion model, but with that cover I'd have to say either Nike or Adidas. Any of those 3 would be a dream come true!
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • I'd have to go with full time model. 
6. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • Growing up I had no brothers or sisters, and well my family wasn't a full piece. My role model would have to be my father, he has shaped me into the young successful, outgoing and confident female I am today. He has always been there for me no matter what, his true heat and good traits have rubbed off well on me as I strive to be  successful and kind as he is.
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • I'd have to say that hand is taken but not officially yet, as I am only 21, marriage seems a bit scary for me but I have been with my other half now for almost 5 years and even though we aren't married, we already act as if we are. We bring out the better in one another and obviously if the relationship has been going strong for so long, I think I've found Mr right.
8. Obviously being a female you would love fashion. Favourite label/ designer?
  • I 'm all about my sneakers and fitness clothing! Considering I spend roughly 1 hours everyday at the gym. Nike, Sissyboy and Billabong.. 
9. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • Seeing as my other half is a DJ, I'm lucky enough to travel with and attend all these Trance Parties and music festivals. My ideal music is Trance (proggy or psy), deep house, techno, minimal and now and again some EDM and dubstep. It all depends on my mood, sometimes I want to sing along to Billie Ellish or Red Hot Chilu Peppers/ Gorrillaz or sometimes at the gym when training in the zone I to still to dubstep, no lyrics.
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • That's a tough one to choose from, I'd love to attend a proper outdoor trance festival in Brazil or Ultra Miami.





















No comments:

Post a Comment