Google Tag

Friday, August 14, 2020

Bucket Babe: Dominique Wagner

Many have decided to just write the year 2020 off and for most parts I don't blame them, its been one hell of a shit show but it's what we make from it that matters I suppose. Some are using the extra time to better themselves, others see the lockdown as a blessing in disguise which is helping them save but there's no doubt its having a major effect on everyone's mental health which is why we're taking a breather today on the blog by giving you, the readers something refreshing to read. The Bucket Babe returns with another beauty from Mzanzi who has a passion for cars and knows how to make a great sandwich, meet this months featured model.


Dominique Wagner




BIO

LI'm Dominique Wagner, I am 21 years old and I have been with MMM Agency for more than a year now and I have been given opportunities and learning experiences I never would have if they did not sign me. I am your typica Aquarius, I struggle with anxiety and depression, it is something I am trying to overcome. F1 on a Sunday seems to be my new thing! I love kicking my feet up and falling asleep during the race. I am currently working on my BCom Law degree which I will complete by this year November and thereafter looking to immigrate to Dubai next year. I do not have other hobbies besides modeling, which has now picked up as a career... I should probably find one soon. 





LINKS

Lara Horne



Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to  see yourself in?
  • It would depend on the drive... either an Audi R8 or a Chevrolet Bel Air if we are doing a sunset drive.
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • I love me a good toasted cheese, toasted the traditional way. Butter on the outside of two fresh slices of white bread, with gouda cheese which will be fried in a pan. 
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • I am a ride or die salt and vinegar fan... sometimes I burn my taste buds alive at the cinema.
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • VOGUE. 
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • Full time model, it is a passion of mine, it would be a privilege to have to have that type of opportunity as most people are extremely unhappy with their jobs. Modeling is also hard work do no get me wrong, most people think it' just standing around looking pretty but those people can come chat to me about their energy levels after a three hour shoot.  
6. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • Marilyn Manroe, my mom always had her face all around the house. Recently I was given a vintage magazine from Canada, that my Grandad gave my mom as a souvenir from his visit there. It contains so many unpublished images of Marilyn.
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • It's complicated, hahaha!.
8. Obviously being a female you would love fashion. Favourite label/ designer?
  • I do not have the most expensive taste (yet) but I am loving Pretty Little Thing, Fashon Nova and our very own The Lot. 
9. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • Hip Hop... anything with or by Nicki Minaj.
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • It;s a tie between Bali and Ibiza. 


























No comments:

Post a Comment