Google Tag

Friday, June 18, 2021

Bucket Babe: Lerine Roberts

It's been a busy 2021 so far and its still hard to comprehend that we are already in June, with just a little over half the year to go, we thought we would take a break from normal programming to resurrect one of the popular segments on the blog, the Bucket Babe! Today's featured beauty is a small town Afrikaans girl who holds kids close to her heart and values good relations along with family and friends. She has many passions and has graced the catwalks of SA Fashion week, meet this weeks model...

Lerine Roberts



BIO

My name is Lerine Roberts, I am Afrikaans as can be. I am 22 years old and my current profession is a teacher. I absolutely adore children which is why  got into teaching but when I'm not kept busy with them, my passions and hobbies include hikes/ walks with my fur baby as well as spending time with my family and modeling. I recently shot my first commercial which I am very excited about and I love strutting down the catwalk at South Africa Fashion Week. Shoots are fun too but what I really would love is being on a billboard or maybe a catalogue in a magazine, so then I can say I have made it!



LINKS





Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to  see yourself in?
  • I don't know why but I love the Diahtsu Terios, I know its not the most glamorous but I think it suits my personality.  
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • Definitely an Avo toastie! 
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  •  Salt, Salt and more salt!
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • I'm not picky, I'll be happy to just be on a cover to be honest.
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • Full time model for sure!
6. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • My role model would be Nadia Duplooy, she wasn't famous for anything and she was 13 when she started to inspire me. She passed away at 16 but she use to believe in me more than I can even explain and she had a heart of gold in the worst situations. I will forever be grateful for what she saw in me. 
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • Yes, taken and I am very happy .
8. Obviously being a female, fashion would be a big interest to you, do you have a favourite label/ designer?
  •  My favourite is Judith Atelier, her designs are stunning and love walking her show in Fashion week.
9. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • I LOVE my Afrikaans sokkie music, like I said, I'm proper Afrikaans!
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • I would love to have a jol in Netherlands, I have a few friends that side and they always have the best time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment