Google Tag

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The first

So I finally succumbed & created a blog. I didnt see the purpose of having one until I felt the need to share the random crap I think off on a daily basis. Yes there is twitter for that, but sometimes the mind generates thoughts that cannot be summed up in 140 characters or less.

"the bucket" may seem arb, but as I sat this morning in my office chair thinking of the various names I could give my blog this one just popped out of no where & I kinda liked it. It has many significances,  for one its the symbol of my favourite fast food joint. Yes I like the fried chicken. Secondly the mind is like a bucket, filling up with thoughts, idea's all the time. So this will be an insight into my bucket.

Ok, good enough for a first post? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment