Google Tag

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Bucket Babe: Marlize Liebenberg

Welcome to another fort night special of the Bucket Babe, this weeks model is a very close friend of the original Bucket Babe: Nicolette Pieters. The graphic design student has many shoots under her belt and is a fitness junkie of note. She also loves the beach...beach = sun + bikini... yeah we're glad she likes the beach too! Marlize caught our attention in the recent Rapport Babe competition so it was a no brainer to have her featured on the Bucket, heres Marlize!


Marlize Liebenberg, born 1990 in Libertas Hospital in Cape Town moved to Gauteng at the age of 9, took up modelling at the age of 15, won competitions and got placed in beauty pageants, judged at beauty pageants, got into the top 100 FHM girls in 2011 and made top 20 FHM girls as well, Featured as a babe in The Cavalier Kiss and Tell music video showcased on MK music channel, featured as Cover Model of Get It JHB south, Lee Cooper Model, and many more.
At this moment I am busy working as an events model at clubs all around in Gauteng doing Fashion Shows, dance Shows and just keeping my fans and other people entertained, I do shoots regularly to update my portfolio and try to show that I am a versatile model.
I love to gym and Ive become quite a fitness junkie recently, lost more than 10kg's over a period of a year and trying to tone up still, I have a huge passion for  animals especially horses as i am totally in love with their graceful yet powerful look. I study Graphic Design Part time while working a mon-fri full time job at a International Gas company. My role models are Margeret Gardiner and Lee Ann Liebenberg, I'm a beach girl and would rather run around on Langebaan's beach in a bikini than going to the bush veld.
Fans can stay updated by following me on twitter @marlizelieb
Adding me on facebook: Marlize Liebenberg II
and reading my blog which is unfortunately in Afrikaans: www.marlizeliebenberg.blogspot.com







No comments:

Post a Comment