Google Tag

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Vote for me!

I'll be honest, I cringe when I see people begging others to vote for them in some random competition but now that Im in such a competition and desperatley want to win, I NEED you guys to vote for me! You see, the guys at SportingbetSA had a "caption" competition where by people were asked to caption selected sports images. One of mine was selected into the top 20 and so the voting process begun, and here is where I need your help!

Please click this link: https://www.facebook.com/SportingbetSA/app_439198066102725

Scroll down to my comment and click "VOTE"



I really want to win, as over the past mont I've had horrible luck with my bets on Sportingbet so Im hoping this competition will balance things out for me. The prize is the new Apple iPad. I need this gadget in my as my laptop is confined to be plugged in at all times due to this dumb battery. So please spare a minute, Gracias

No comments:

Post a Comment