"My name is Elena Pappas, and I am 22 years old and live in Roodepoort, Johannesburg. I am a full time Health Science student at Monash University, and am currently in my third year of studies. I have been signed with ICE Management since the age of 17. Due to my full time studies I have very limited time to model, but still hope to reach some goals in the near future."
"I would love to be featured in Sports Illustrated or FHM in the near future, yet have not had the opportunity to do so yet. I would love to be given the chance to show what I am really capable of, as I do believe I have the potential to accomplish so much more in my modelling career."
Some of my accomplishments thus far include:
- Top 12 finalist in Miss SA Teen 2007
- Winner of Miss Hellene South Africa 2008
- Finalist in Mss Italia nel Mondo held in Italy 2009
- Top 12 finalist in Wonderbra search 2010
- My own episode of My Super Sweet World Class on MTV in 2010
- Television commercials for Maxis restaurants, Edgars ,Samsung and Toyota
"Not only do I work hard, but I also love to play hard! I am a determined young woman with a passion for life! I love to spend time with my family and friends. I love to party and dance the night away with friends. I am quite the fitness addict.... I love to eat well and gym as often as possible! I also love to travel and meet new people. I'm hoping to one day enter the medical field possibly as a medical doctor, public health specialist or epidemiologist. I have not yet decided exactly what I want to do but the world is my oyster and I am only 22 years old! I am so excited to see what the future holds for me, and I cant wait to take on each and every new day with courage, wisdom and a good head on my shoulders"
1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
- My ideal ride would have to be a Lamborghini Aventador! But speaking more realistically I would love the new Mercedes Benz A-Class.
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
- Hmmm probably something super healthy! So it would have to be salmon or tuna, cottage cheese and pickles on plain rye bread! Trust me it's delicious!
3. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
- Lil Wayne and Drake are my favourites! Other than that I enjoy all commercial and house music..
4. Dream cover shoot?
- Sports Illustrated or Cosmopolitan!
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
- I would only choose to be a full time model if I knew it meant i would be highly successful and model for brands like Victoria Secret! Otherwise I would definitely choose the full time executive.
6. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
- Only salt and vinegar.... I don't really like any other toppings! Oh I occasionally do enjoy some Aromat though!
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
- My hand has been held for almost 4 years now *blush*
8. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
- Definitely my parents! I look up to my dad who is a successful Gastroenterologist at Flora Clinic, and my mom who is a beautiful woman, mother, wife, supporter and best friend.
9. Obviously being a female you would love fashion, favourite label/ designer?
- I'm not too fussy when it comes to labels! I shop everywhere from Top Shop to Zara, to Woolworths. As long as it fits well and I'm comfortable and confident in what I wear.
10. Which city is your dream party destination?