Google Tag

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Bucket Babe: Ty Mathias

While the country is still recovering from the shock of last nights circus at the Presidents State of The Nation address, let us be grateful for other things concerning our beautiful country. For instance, this weeks featured model, born in Durban, raised in Johannesburg but later on moved to France but now she's back and back with a bang! This beautiful lass can now be seen around the streets of Cape Town, her blonde locks, striking features and legs that seem to go on for days are an instant attraction. She and I even share the same likes of cheese and popcorn toppings but less from me and more from her, here is...

Ty Mathias




Bio
Born in Durban, lived in Johannesburg till I was 9 then moved to South of France where I grew up. I moved to Cape Town in October and absolutely loving it!!! I started modeling in 2010 when I was a finalist in a swimsuit model search but then I moved to Mauritius and stopped working until now. I also have a cashmere company called Gia Bardot that I run with my amazing mother :) 
Links
Twitter: @tydettmer
Instagram: tytycpt


Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
  • I am a shocking human and still don't have my drivers license... So I am going to have to say any ride with a driver! (Just got my learners so beware drivers of Cape Town )
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • Toasted. Always go for the crunch. And cheese, lots of cheddar cheese. Maybe some finely sliced tomato. I like it simple.
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • Butter, butter and more butter!
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • W Magazine or Sports Illustrated.
5. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • Rock, hip-hop, house, pop... To be fair it really doesn't take much to get my booty shaking.
6. If given a choice, full time model or full time singer, what would you choose?
  • Full time executive model.
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • Got a tiny 2 year old hand to hold :)
8. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • Princess She-Ra, the most powerful woman in the world.
9. Obviously being a female you would love fashion. Favourite label/ designer?
  • Zadig and Voltaire because their clothes are kick ass and I love wearing their men's collection too.
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • That is a tough one but if its a city city, I'll go with New York!







No comments:

Post a Comment