Google Tag

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Bucket Babe: Taryn Morris

We always said that we have some of the most beautiful women in the world right here in our country and that's one of the main reasons this segment was created, to feature them. Today's gorgeous model hails from the Cape and is fresh off competing for the Miss SA crown, she was a fiinalist in the 2015 pageant and that's where we spotted and fell in love with her beauty and her personality. Unfortunately she didn't take the grand prize and crown but won our hearts of many. She's a lady of many talents with a soft spot for animals, she keeps things simple in the kitchen but we love it that way, here she is to tell you more.

Taryn Morris


Bio
I graduated with Bcom Marketing and then went on to pursue my passion for fashion. I now work for a fashion distribution company, running their digital marketing and am also involved in sales and PR. I recently competed in the Miss South Africa pageant where I succeeded as a finalist. I am now taking modelling more seriously and I just joined Ice Genetics, my absolute dream one day, would to be a Guess Girl in one of the Guess campaigns. In my spare time I love going for long walks with my dogs on the promenade, I'm also a typical Cape Tonian and absolutely love the beach. I am now in the process of starting my own styling company where I focus on personal and corporate styling as well as showing young girls how to dress appropriately for their body type. The social issue I am most passionate about is anti animal cruelty and I work closely with an organisation called DARG which stands for Domestic Animal Rescue Group, the focus on the rehabilitation and re homing of animals that come from a disadvantaged background.
Links


Twitter: @TarynMorris3
Instagram: taryn_morris
Facebook: Taryn Morris Online
Website: www.tarynmorrisonline.com


Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
  • I am such a car person, and have complete need for speed! My dream car is the Audi R8!
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • I would have to go with the classic toasted chicken and mayonnaise but I would add extra avo.
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • I am very boring when it comes to popcorn, I just add butter salt and plain salt.
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • My dream cover shoot would be Vogue
5. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • Believe it or not, I am a big hip hop and rap fan!
6. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • I am all about living a balanced lifestyle, and us women are great at multi-tasking. So there is no reason why I shouldn't be able to do both :)
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • It's available :)
8. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • I have two role models which I have always aspired to, my Mom and my Dad. 
9. Obviously being a female you would love fashion. Favourite label/ designer?
  • My favourite designer is Sass & Bide from Australia
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • The best place I have ever been to for partying is Mykonos, there is nothing like dancing on a beautiful beach with great food, music and people.











No comments:

Post a Comment