Google Tag

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Bucket Babe: Alessya Brookes


It's almost the end of September, before people start repeating that lame joke about waking up Greenday, let's end off the final week in style with another drop dead gorgeous beauty that resides on the southern side of Africa. Today's featured beauty first caught my eye when she did a shoot for our good friends Locally Whipped Magazine in Johannesburg, since then she's just catapulted in the industry with her biggest achievement to date being Miss June Playmate for Playboy SA. I am going to be honest, it was the first time I paid to download the mag, just to see her shoot and boy was it worth it! She's mesmerizing in every angle she's photographed and you wouldn't believe it if I told you she's a mom! She has a really good singing voice (if this instagram video is anything to go by) and she has been craving her MANwich, which you'll find about further down, I know you can't wait to meet her, so here she is!


Alessya Brookes



Bio
I grew up in Botswana where I was privileged to enjoy a sun-drenched, free-spirited childhood which I believe shaped me into who I am today. I simply love being outdoors, surrounded by nature (and in a bikini where possible). I was raised amongst humble, down to earth people and today I choose only to surround myself with people of that nature. The only thing I turn down is my collar!

My greatest life accomplishment is my beautiful daughter. She keeps me young and connected to the simplicity of childhood. I have been modelling for about a year now and have been incredibly lucky with the opportunities which have come my way during this short period. This year I have been featured in various online SA magazines (Locally Whipped, My City By Night, Sexy South African Hunnies) and I was Playboy SA's June 2015 playmate. I was also chosen as one of fourteen SA girls to appear in the international Liqui Moly 2016 calendar. Modelling was never something that I imagined myself being involved with so I'm really just enjoying each and every opportunity that comes my way and counting my blessings as I go.  
Links

Facebook: Alessya Brookes
Twitter: @AlessyaBrookes
Instagram: alessy_b


Q&A


1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
  • Ferrari Enzo FXX.
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • A sandwich is a sandwich, but a MANwich is a meal! Open sandwich on toasted Ciabata with cream cheese, cajun chicken, bacon, avocado, rocket and sun-dried tomatoes.
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • White cheddar, hands down. (I eat popcorn regularly)
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • Maxim Magazine
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • Full time model
6. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • Although it is a cliche, definitely my mother
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • I have my eye on someone....
8. Obviously being a female you would love fashion. Favourite label/ designer?
  • DVF
9. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • Drum & Bass and Trap
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • Kingston Town, Jamaica.









No comments:

Post a Comment