The month of long weekends and short working weeks are a thing of the past and we now have to wait till June for our next one, don't be sad though, we're here to cheer you up and we got just the right thing, the Bucket Babe! Today's featured model hails from the sunny skies and warm waters of Durban and although young, she has accomplished quite a lot in her career so far. Apart from being a professional dancer, she has also featured as one of the flasher girls for the Sharks Rugby franchise, did a lot of promotional work as well as recently started her modeling career. We're glad we're one of the first to feature this stunner and can foresee her going far in this industry.
Amber Jean Hogg
I'm Amber Jean Hogg, 22 years old living in Durban, South Africa. I'm fortunate enough to say that I am living the life of a dancer and have been in the professional industry for almost 5 years now. I am completely in love with what I do. It is the most glamorous life a girl could live. I have recently graduated with a BA degree in corporate communications and plan to use this degree in the fashion industry going forward. I MUST see the world. Absolutely all of it and everywhere! The travel bug has definitely bitten me hard from my recent escapades. I am 100% an outdoors girls, slightly A.D.D so I can never sit still, I'm continuously seeking new adventures and modeling has definitely become one.
1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
- A white Mclaren MP4-12C-. the ultimate dream car.
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
- Toasted bacon, cheese and tomato, my personal favourite!
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
- Extra salt and vinegar with extra sour cream and chives - you can never have enough sprinkle spice. Its a game changer.
4. Dream cover shoot?
- French Vogue
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
- Full time model, then I would get paid to travel the world instead of sitting at a boring desk.
6. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
- I've had many different role models in different areas of my life, Guiliana Rancic, Misty Copeland, Richard Branson, Chiara Ferrangi and especially my parents. These people have all inspired me in some way throughout the years.
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
- Yes. I'm taken by Mr Michael MacKenzie and my heart could not be happier. I'm extremely lucky to be dating my best friend. .
8. Obviously being a female you would love fashion. Favourite label/ designer?
- Alxeander Mqueen - completely outrageous and always breaking the boudaries when it comes to fashion, especially when it comes to runway..
9. What type of music gets your booty shaking?