Google Tag

Friday, October 27, 2017

Bucket Babe: Kera Booysen

It's almost November! But instead of wondering where the year has gone, we like to sit back and reflect on how it went, plus there's still over 2 months left so lets make the most of it! We know this segment has taken a bit of a back seat of late but we're proud to have it back and with it, a fresh new face to the South African modeling scene. Today's featured beauty hails from the North but has found a new home in Stellenbosch where she is currently completing her studies. While she doesn't consider herself hot, she is a stunner of note and we're glad to have her featured today. 

Kera Booysen


Bio

I am living in my dream town to study, Stellenbosch. I am studying Visual Communication Design with the university. I am originally from Pretoria, Gauteng. I am 19 years old and I absolutely love travelling and exploring places. I enjoy eating out at trendy restaurants and I love keeping active. I enjoy hikes, gym and running. I love being in front and behind of a camera! My goals for the future include opening my own vibey restaurant and being more involved with modeling. I thoroughly enjoy doing collaborations with photographers and filmmakers. Recently I did two "music" videos with Scott Hurly and would love for you to check those out! Links are below. 

Video 1
Video 2



Links

kerabooysen


Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to  see yourself in?
  • I would not classify myself as a 'hot girl' but I classify a hot car as the Audi R8. Wouldn't mind owning one of those.
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • Hands down a toasted rye with mince and cheese. 
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • Salt and vinegar with Astros....
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • Women's Health or Vogue would be pretty cool!
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • Full time model.
6. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • Growing up I admired many people, mostly actresses and singers. When growing up my role models constantly changed. Keira Knightley was an actress I aspired to be as a young girl .
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • At the moment the hand is free.
8. Obviously being a female you would love fashion. Favourite label/ designer?
  • Obessed with Topshop. I aslo found this gorgeous bikini boutique in Mykonos called Lara Modamare! Fashion is such a lovely way to express one self..
9. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • I enjoy techno and trance but I am very open-minded when it comes to music. It also depends on what kind of night I am planning on having!
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • Perhaps Ibiza in Spain!


























No comments:

Post a Comment