Google Tag

Monday, April 16, 2018

Monday Choon: Clean Bandit, Julia Michaels - I Miss You (Kryder Remix)


Remix's for me can go one of two ways, really good or really bad, there is no in-between especially when the track you're remixing is already good. I've heard my fair share of terrible remixes over the years and often wondered what the hell were these guys thinking, and some were down by respectable artist in the industry. Now, enough with the complaining, as you can gather today's featured song is a remix, and it's of the track "I Miss You" by Clean Bandit featuring Julia Michaels. The song on its own is a great track, but I stumbled upon the Kryder Remix last week and ever since have got it on repeat. It's simply brilliant, from the build-ups, to the underlying beat, the speed-up of the tempo really gets you into the track. It gets you going in stages and that for me is ultimately what remixes should do. From the fades to the added electro backdrop beat, this song has hit the nail on the head for me and I'm ready to put it down as one of the remixes of the year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment