Google Tag

Friday, January 31, 2020

Bucket Babe: Kayla Baker

We did it! After what seemed like an eternity, we've finally made it to the end of January and I think we deserve a pat on the back for that or some sort of celebration and we thought we'd kick things off with the years first installment of the Bucket Babe. This feature was started not to only showcase the beautiful woman that reside in our country but also celebrate their accomplishments or their passions. Today's featured model for example has a career in which she helps new mothers and mum's to be keep in shape during and after their pregnancy. She's an avid traveler and like most people who live inland, loves to spend time at the beach. She's got a good eye for cars and makes a mouth watering sandwich you can read up all about that a more with our interview with her below.

.

Kayla Baker



BIO

Hi guys! My name is Kayla Baker and I'm a Pre and Post-Natal Fitness Instructor from Johannesburg, you can check our my Instagram page for what I do @mamavation_sa.

I have a passion for healthy living and helping ladies reach their goals, I love travelling and exploring different countries and cultures, I love anything beauty related.

My goals for 2020 is to expand my business, continuing to help woman with their fitness journeys and to keep travelling! 



LINKS

Kayla Baker


Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to  see yourself in?
  • There are so many! One of them being the Lamborghini Urus.
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • Provolone cheese, prosciutto and pickled aubergine. Its amazing! And probably, plain for this one. 
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • Lightly salted, topped with Astros, for sure.
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • Anything fitness related or swimsuit/ beach related.
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • Depends what the executive is for? I enjoy modeling, so that would be my first choice.  
6. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • Honestly, I never had anyone I wanted to be like. i was just learning to grow and enjoy myself.
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • It's being held, Married.
8. Obviously being a female you would love fashion. Favourite label/ designer?
  • We travel to the states for this exact reason! LOL. Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger are some of my best. 
9. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • Anything really, depends on my mood.
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • Ibiza. 

No comments:

Post a Comment