Google Tag

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bucket Babe: Yolandi Malherbe

Greetings readers of the bucket! Welcome to 2012, apparently some extinct race from South America say this is the earths final year. Well best we make the most of it then! What better way to kick off the first blog post for the year than with the Bucket Babe? Plus the format is slightly changed, not to worry, there is still pictures! We've included a question and answer section to make it a bit more interesting for the girls that are featured and of course, for you the reader! Today's featured model needs no introduction to the Bucket, as she has graced these pages before, not only is she famous online but famous throughout the country, by appearing in newspaper's, magazines and who knows what next!

Yolandi Malherbe


Bio
PLAYBOY Playmate July 2011, full time model in the making, brand ambassador, aspiring presenter, Good Hope FM regular, beach bum, petrol head and all round party girl! I'm very hard working, dedicated, ambitious, passionate about everything I do and I'm a force to be reckoned with. Though I collect bikinis and shoes, I'm not your typical girly girl. I always mean business.

Yolandi is in the running for Playboy SA playmate of the year, you can vote for her on the website here, or you can vote for her via sms by sms'ing 4 to 38570.


Q & A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
A: I'm currently in talks with Subaru Cape Town to be an ambassador for them and ever since I got behind the wheel of the 2.5 2011 WRX Subaru Wide Body, I fell in love. So for now, this is my car of choice. Just like me, it's curvy and built for speed, not comfort.

 
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
A: I'd make you something way better, but I'd probably make you a roast chicken, cream cheese and basil pesto sandwich, toasted.


3. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
A: I love Hip Hop and all commercial music. Right now I've got David Guetta's latest CD, Nothing but the Beat, on repeat in my car!

4. Dream cover shoot?
A: PLAYBOY for sure! I've been working really hard to be a great Playmate and brand ambassador, and I've done everything to market myself and the brand really well. It's all up to the judges in the end, but I hope they see my hard work and dedication, and pick me as the Playmate of the Year. Should I win this, I'll get the cover of Playboy.

5. If not modeling wasn't an option, what career would you have most like to get in to?
A: Probably a Vet because I love animals! But I'm happy to be doing modeling, photo shoots, interviews for great websites, such as this one, radio interviews, appearances... The list goes on! This is already such a dream come true, that I can't ever imagine doing anything else. This is my passion.


6. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) whats your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
A: I don't ever buy popcorn when I go to the cinemas because it's always old and cold. I love the microwave popcorn and I recently discovered a new flavour, basil and cheese. I could live off that! Otherwise, the usual butter flavoured popcorn is a must!


7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
It's not about who's holding it. It's about who can hold on to it. I've got many wrapped around each finger, but as for my entire hand? Not yet.


8. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
A: To this day I still look up to Lee-Ann Liebenberg and Tracy McGregor! I'm very fortunate to have met, and spent time with, Tracy. She's as beautiful inside as she is outside.


9. Obviously being a female you would love fashion, favourite label/ designer?
A: Two words: Forever New. I can be bribed with anything from that shop!!


10. Which city is your dream party destination?
A: Ibiza!








Dont forget to follow her on twitter! @JuicyJemma

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, that foto on the lilo floating on the water..! MMMMmmmm...

    ReplyDelete