Google Tag

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bucket Babe: Diana Fensham

Its Good Friday and boy, today's Bucket Babe really does make this Friday extra Good! Shes the popular voice on SA's first visual radio station and her 'Double Ds' slot really does draw the listeners and viewers. Shes an avid sportswoman so you know shes keeping her self fit and has the beauty and brains to match. Her nickname is "Disi" but her stunning looks leave you dizzy! Anyway less yadder from me here's...

Diana Fensham


My name is Diana Fensham but I'm pretty much only known as Disi Fensham. I was born in Port Elizabeth, where I went to school and was sport mad from the first day I got there. Throughout my school career I participated in almost every sport possible (except netball), playing provincial tennis, hockey and golf. I moved to George, and joined the Fancourt Golf Academy while I studied a Bcom Accounting degree at NMMU ( George Branch), where I graduated and continued to play golf. I played women's provincial golf for the Southern Cape Ladies Team and continue to play socially today. Through the golf I was exposed to the media side of life, as the “Golf Nurse” in a SuperSport Golf show, Ultra Simple Golf, and this is when I fell in love with a camera and had my head set that I would become a presenter. My lucky break came last year when I moved to Joburg and the incredibly talented and legendary Sasha Martinengo decided I would fit in well as his co-host on Gearz on Ballz Visual Radio. My job is pure happiness and every day is the best, I work with the most amazing people and am so blessed to be where I am. Catch Sasha and I on Gearz , Monday to Friday, 12:00-14:00 and then for the most entertaining hour of the day 14:00 to 15:00 where Ian F joins us. Listen Ballz Radio at www.ballz.co.za on your computer , go to ballz.mobi on blackberry or download the app on other phones. That's pretty much me at the moment:)
 
 Links
Twitter : @disifensham
Ballz visual radio: www.ballz.co.za
Q&A
1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?

I am actually driving the most gorgeous car at the moment and I am totally in love, its a Fiat 500 Cabriolet. Its a pinky/purple colour and my goodness do i feel good driving it, its super sexy.


2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?

mmmm, I'm a sucker for avo so I would have to say a chicken, avo and rocket plain sandwich with a touch of mayo. If i was making it for myself it would also have hot english mustard on it, but i know not everyone is into the fiery, eye watering taste so ill spare your taste buds and eyes today.


3. What type of music gets your booty shaking?

Theres one answer to this question….DANCE music. I love a night out to shake the booty, its even better when my boss and host of Gearz on Ballz radio, Sasha Martinengo, is playing the tunes in a club.


4. Dream cover shoot?

Gosh I have no idea, I'd say it would have to have something to do with sport and a bikini. If you know of a mag who enjoy that kind of thing, please let me know:)


5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?

Ive had lots of fun and enjoyed the modeling I've done, and I am a Bcom Accounting graduate, but right now I am a full time radio presenter and I am living my dream.


6. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) whats your topping/ sprinkle of choice?

I'm a plain salt girl, totally addicted to salt.

7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?

haha, there is a man holding the hand and he's been holding it for a couple of years now:)

8. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?

It sounds so cliche but I have to say its four people, my parents and brothers. I've been brought up by the most incredible parents and have had the most supportive brothers and they've made me who I am today. They are my rock and I aspire to be the people they are.


9. Obviously being a female you would love fashion, favorite label or designer:

I always try to look my best but I am not the biggest mall girl. I was in Thailand last year and loved shopping because I was walking the streets and buying clothing. Personally, I enjoy the sporty look and bright colors, so Puma and Loudmouth are great brands. For dresses I am pretty chilled, whatever looks good, sexy and fits well on the bod I'll buy:)


10. Which city is your dream party destination:
Ibiza is right up there but my dream party is definitely Tomorrowland, its one that needs to be ticked off on the Bucket list (and hopefully soon).













1 comment:

  1. U would kick ass compared to all those other models,if u became a full time model.

    ReplyDelete