Google Tag

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Monday Choon: Ultra Music Festival 15


Well today's choon isn't a choon, its a music festival and not just any music festival, David Guetta described it as "the biggest party on planet earth". It really is one of the best if you're a EDM junkie like myself. Yes I know theres Tomorrowland but UMF has always been in my books as a must visit event before I kick the bucket, this year would have been ideal since it stretches over 2 weekends, making it the biggest dance festival ever. With Miami as its backdrop, the is no better setting for this and with it coinciding with Miami Winter Music Conference, most if not all of the top DJ's are present. It starts this weekend and the line ups are insane! Take a look at last years after movie and you'll see what I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment