Google Tag

Friday, July 31, 2015

Bucket Babe: Kerryn Du Rand


It's been a long hard month but we've made it out of July alive and survived the worst of the winter! It's all downhill from now till summer, and no better way to defrost from the icy chill than with another stunner from our beautiful country. Today's feature model hails from the Kingdom of the Zulu but currently plies her trade in the Western Cape and around the world. I first met this gorgeous specimen of the human race a year ago and was taken back by her natural beauty, she's a person of many talents and loves to live life to the fullest. 

Kerryn Du Rand




Bio
I am adventurer and an eternal optimist; passionate about life and everything it has to offer. Originally from Durban, I am now based in Cape Town and am in love with every aspect of this city. I have a degree in Communications but have been lucky enough to have spent majority of my adult life making money as a model.

I am pursuing a career in Real Estate and am working as an agent for Jawitz Properties on the Atlantic Seaboard. I have lived and worked in many countries and love to travel. I spend most of my free time on the beach and love art, baking and anyone who makes me laugh. I love the simple things in life, believe in the little things and never take myself too seriously.
Links
Twitter: @KerrynDuRand
Instagram: kerryndurand


Q&A


1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
  • I love a car with character over anything too flash. An American Muscle Car would be an absolute dream.
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • It's gonna be healthy with a touch of naughty, so like a Mexican chicken on toasted rye with grilled mozzarella, topped with avo, sour cream and chives.
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • I die for that sweet/salty combo... I don't even buy it anymore as I have zero self control when it comes to that stuff. 
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • Sports Illustrated Swimsuit International of course. 
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • I've been down the full time model road, and while the freedom and travel is amazing, it's much harder than anyone realizes. Full time exec all the way!
6. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • My incredible mama.
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • Someone has been holding this hand (and booty) for quite some time now :)
8. Obviously being a female you would love fashion. Favourite label/ designer?
  • Elie Saab - those feminine silhouettes!
9. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • I'm a rock n roll girl through and through but I do love some hip hop on the side.
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • I'm not much of a party girl so lets say dream destination... undiscovered tropical beaches are my idea of paradise.









No comments:

Post a Comment