Google Tag

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Bucket Babe: Anika Laubscher


It's almost the end of August and summer is getting ever so closer for us in South Africa, but its time to turn up the heat with this months bucket babe as we go off shore to find this local lass doing great things in Europe. Our featured model has lived in a number of countries on our beautiful continent and has now relocated to Europe to show them a thing or two, she's currently studying but has been in the modelling world for a while now and I can honestly say she is another one of our hot exports. She's been flying relatively low under the radar but we've managed to track her down on instagram and boy is it a must to follow! Her friendly nature is just one of the characteristics that adds to her charm and after reading what sandwich she would make for me, I almost went down on one knee. We'd like to wish her all the best for whatever life has in store for, hopefully it is big things and maybe one day we would get to share that sandwich. ;)

Anika Laubscher


Bio
Growing up I lived in 3 different African countries, South Africa (where I was born), Tanzania and Namibia until I decied to take on Europe for good. I packed up my bags, kissed family and friends goodbye and now I live in the beautiful region of Marche, Italy...studying and collecting memories wherever life lets me go. (I'll go anywhere, why stay in one place? ;)

I love unplanned adventures, proving fortune cookies (and people) wrong and the company of eccentric people.
 I try not to break my head on the future so much anymore, the present is pretty awesome if you know how to live it.
Link

Instagram: anika1936



Q&A


1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
  • Anything classic really, but oh my a Shelby Cobra Super Snake definitely wins.
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • Who eats plain bread anyways? TOASTED for sure! Your sandwich will contrain, Avocado, cheddar cheese, bacon, tomato, olive oil, cream cheese, *toasted* with an egg on top. You'll onlu get half though, way too much effort to make one for both of us ;)
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • I think you thought wrong....I hate popcorn. I'll trade for a salt and vinegar potato chips.
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • Vogue, Italy 
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • I've already done the full time model thing, let's give bossing around a try :D
6. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • There's not one specific person but a few traits of specific people that I deeply admire, two of those people are my aunt Liza Dempers  and my dad, Hentie Laubscher.
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • undisclosed.
8. Obviously being a female you would love fashion. Favourite label/ designer?
  • Oscar de la Renta, he did it all and I want it all.
9. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • When it comes to music, anything will do but blues, classical and rock will do better:)
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • Macau again for sure.









No comments:

Post a Comment