Google Tag

Friday, December 21, 2018

Bucket Babe: Dehandré van Tonder

It's almost the end of 2018 and we can go on with the usual b/s about how quickly the years been and so forth but we're not about that life, we're here to celebrate each day as it comes and celebrate we will with another hottie from the Motherland that is South Africa. Today's featured model hails from the coastal suburb of Melkbosstrand, just outside Cape Town. Fresh out of school and ready to take on the world! She's been in the modeling industry for a few years now and has her sights set high, we believe she can achieve those heights and that is why she is our featured model for December, capping the year off on our own high, here is...

Dehandre van Tonder



BIO

Hi there! I am a fun loving, adventurous and outgoing person. I was born in Melkbosstrand and went to boarding school in the Paarl when I was 14, it was hard to live far from home. I just completed my schooling career this year and my plans for the next year are to put all my attention into my modeling, make up and photography. I started modeling at the age of 16 and everyday since I learn a little more about my job and absolutely love it! I am a very passionate person with lots of interests, I love the beach, summer and just being surrounded by my loved ones.





LINKS

 dehandrevantonder



Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to  see yourself in?
  • I would definitely say a Mclaren, although I don't actually know that much about cars.
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • Definitely a toasted avocado sandwich.
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • I love popcorn, sometimes I only go to the movies for the popcorn and not the movie. Butter-salt is definitely my favourite topping.
4. Dream cover shoot?
  •  Elite.
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • Full time modeling and to travel and see the world..
6. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • As a little girl, I always looked up to Selena Gomez and I still do. I already look up to Olivia Culpo as she inspires me a lot.
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • All I can say is I like to keep my happiness private..
8. Obviously being a female you would love fashion. Favourite label/ designer?
  • PrettyLittleThing.
9. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • Hip hop and Pop.
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • Vegas/ Mykonos!






















No comments:

Post a Comment