Google Tag

Friday, March 22, 2019

Bucket Babe: Pasha dos Santos


 
It's hard to believe March is almost over, but with the current state of affairs in our country, months that are flying by is the least of our concerns. As it is I'm doing this post by candlelight with 4 hamsters powering up my computer due to load shedding....don't worry, the hamsters are well fed and hydrated. Moving on to the top of today's post, I've had the opportunity to interview some damn inspiring woman over the years and today's is another that just shows you what we can achieve with  the right attitude, perseverance and determination. Our model hails from a small town in the Eastern Cape but has made Cape Town her home, she's a star in the making with her being an avid dancer and qualified in fine arts. She's performed on stage, both locally and abroad, and also has her own business. She's goal driven and makes a bomb-ass toastie which I want verify for myself some time. She was also part of the Ultra Angel crew at the Cape Town leg of Ultra South Africa, okay okay, enough from me, here's...

Pasha dos Santos





BIO

Hello, Iam Pasha dos Santos, a 26 year old Cape Tonian who grew up in a small town in the Eastern Cape.

With an excellent school grounding in classical music, dance, drama and fine art it was difficult to choose a career path. Because I always wanted to be a performer I elected to study in Pretoria - a Diploma in Performing Arts, majoring in Dance. 

Moving to Cape Town on my own and events in my life, both happy and positive with lots of harsh and negative thrown in, has shaped my career so far. I have had to learn to be tough, to have perseverance, to always keep my end goal in sight and to make the best of the opportunities that have come my way. I have had to learn what makes me me - personally I like to be settled and stable but my other artistic side pulls me in the opposite direction. I have learnt to balance my life.



I run my own Pilates business (Pasha Pilates) and am investigating what social media can offer a modern woman life myself. My Instagram page has grown to almost 20,000 followers. 

I have an agent for modelling and have been booked for commercials. I have danced for corporate functions, gigs, stage shows both here and abroad. I have sung in Europe, danced in the Seychelles, been a DHL Stormers dance and this year was an Ultra Angel. 

Goals are important to me and I have many, I want to be on the cover of a magazine in a swimsuit shoot, run a performing arts academy, to travel the world, to choreograph dances and to showcase what dance can mean to each different person. But at the end - I want what we all want - to be healthy and happy and fulfilled woman with my own family.




LINKS

Pasha dos SantosPasha dos SantosPasha dos Santos



Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to  see yourself in?
  • Mustang GT or Lamborghini.
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • The classic toasted cheese sandwich and I'm not even going to lie, I make a bomb-ass toastie!
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • Butter salt for the win!
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • Sports Illustrated Swimsuit.
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • Tough, because I enjoy both but I had to choose then Executive.
6. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • My mother <3 .="" i="">
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • Available ;)
8. Obviously being a female you would love fashion. Favourite label/ designer?
  • Alexander McQueen.
9. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • EDM, deep house and hip-hop.
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • Ibiza )just because it has the 'Pacha' night club ;)




















No comments:

Post a Comment