Google Tag

Sunday, July 14, 2024

Monday Choon: ARTY feat. Jay Sorrow - In My Head

 


My favourite DJ dropped his latest studio album last week on Armada Music so of course I'm going to feature a song from it! Arty is in my opinion one of the most underrated trance music DJs of our generation. His music struck a chord in me from early on and ever since then I look forward to almost anything that has his name on it. Even his alias Alpha9 has been ripping through the charts when he introduced it a few years ago. His latest album, "In My Head" dropped last week and we are featuring the title track from it on the blog, it has Norwegian vocalist and song writer Jay Sorrow on it and is the perfect mix of high energy EDM with a hint of trance that is not only catchy but a soulful sound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment