Google Tag

Sunday, September 6, 2026

Monday Choon: ARTBAT & David Guetta feat Gotye and Kimbra - Somebody That I Used To Know


In what feels like forever since ARTBAT first dropped this banger at one of their live sets, they have finally officially released the track. The remix of Gotye's "Somebody that I used to know" has been a cult favourite for over a year now with various artists also playing it during their sets at festivals, most recently Koralov. I think it had to do with licensing issues with the various record labels coming to an agreement for the use of the track but I'm glad they sorted all the legal stuff so we can finally appreciate just how good this remix is. Also, while it has ARTBAT signature style of sound, there was an undertone of David Guetta's future rave element there and it goes to show since he was also part of making this remix. The drop is probably one of the best you going to hear so turn up the volume and enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment