Google Tag

Friday, December 16, 2011

Bucket Babe: Myla Nanita Radicchia

The Bucket Babe is back, just in time for the holidays! Yes its been a while but stop complaining! Today we have the 69th sexiest woman in the world as voted by the public in the FHM competition. She has been featured before in the FHM Fridays segment and making her debut as a Bucket Babe, Gentllemen, the curvacious, sexy, beautiful Liverpool supporter Myla!


Myla Nanita Radicchia, 24 years old, Cancerian.
Born and raised in Jozi, with an Italian father and Spanish/Portuguese mother. Attended a convent school for both Junior and high school.  

I was a tennis player for 14 years, not once did modelling ever cross my mind until my aunt encouraged me to enter a beauty pageant. She was aiming for Miss SA, instead I went for Miss Italia – South Africa. I was one of the finalists in the show. From then on I tried my hand at a few other pageants and started photographic modelling. 

Pageantry was not for me at all and found my niche being in front of the camera. My curves were never a favourite among the pageant judges, but photographers always told me to embrace them, and I have done exactly that. From then on I have done various campaigns from Foxy Clothing, Anat, Eastgate Mall, Vodacom, Tokyo sky, Flirtelle lingerie, Bondiblu and Lundun Eyewear, Wet Peach Swimwear and many more. To date I have also worked with Playtex lingerie, and have become the Ambassador for Harley Davidson JHB. I have also worked for Playboy as a Playboy Bunny, quite a fun and entertaining job.

I will start working closely with Harley Davidson in the New Year and am looking forward to it. It is such an amazing opportunity with many experiences to come and I get to give back to the community. In regards to Playtex lingerie I feel honoured to have had the chance to work with them.
I love all animals and if I could I would have my own private farm with every living creature on it. I love dogs and have two of my own Pekingese’.  Named after characters from the book ‘Eragon’.  I also have my own little fish tank at home, and no i haven’t named all my fish. Is that bad of me? :P
I am more of a home girl and prefer to be at home on the couch cuddling up with a book, entertaining friends or lazing by the pool on a sunny day. I enjoy the once off big party where you go all out and have a blast . Being random and crazy are my specialties with corny jokes, it makes good fun, good memories and good conversation for one day.

At the end of the day I do what I love and do it to the best I can. I love Vanilla, Chai Tea, Vintage, Daisies, Summer Days, Pearls and lace, Typography, Decorations, Books,  Inspiration, Adventures, Randomness, and my best… Day Dreaming…

“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? 
— The Mad Hatter

Mylalicious  Twitter  - http://twitter.com/Mylalicious
Mylalicious Blog -  http://mylalicious.com/blog/

























No comments:

Post a Comment