Google Tag

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bucket Babe: Kirsten Maarschalk

What time is it you ask? well, its time for the Bucket Babe! This week we feature a FHM 2011 models top 10 finalist. She describes herself as a artistic, free-spirited individual with the motivation to acheive all she can in life, whilst having fun of course. Modeling being one of those arts she likes to express herself in is a bonus to us because shes absolutely stunning so she does a damn good job at it. She loves Lamborghini's and makes a mean sammich, sounds like a catch of note! Less from me, here is more from her!



Kirsten Maarschalk 

Bio

Peace, Love and Rock n Roll! 3 things I live and breathe for! I'm arty and free-spirited, spontaneous and wild. Modelling is my passion and my form of expression. I'm all about curves and love embracing mine. My hobbies include running, painting and horse riding and I'm hoping to buy an off-road bike and a drum kit soon! FHM Models 2011 Top 10 finalist and who knows what next... 

Twitter: @Kirstern_Mschalk 
Facebook: Kirsten Maarschalk
FHM Modelbook: Kirsty33 



Q & A  

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in? 
Without a doubt Lamborghini Gallardo!!
 
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
Bacon and avo ciabatta... Slightly toasted on the outside, soft on the inside.
 
3. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
Literally just about anything with a beat. Music is what moves my soul! I love a lot of local rock, I think SA can be proud of our local talent in all genres! As long as the lyrics are well thought out and tell a tale, I'm dancing with my eyes closed and a BIG smile on my face!
 
4. Dream cover shoot? 
I would love to do a Shape or Womens Health cover, but my absolute dream would be to do something avant garde and high fashion.
 
5. If not modeling wasnt an option, what career would you have most like to get in to? 
Well I wouldn't call modelling my full-time career. My 9-5 is at a cosmetics company doing promotions coordination. Which girl wouldn't be happy with that?! :)
 
6. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) whats your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
Mmmm! Popcorn is one of my favourite things! I LOVE salt n vinegar but otherwise a good butter and smarties topping will do me just fine!!
 
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?

At the moment my hand is still empty :) waiting for Mr. Right to find me!
  
8. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
My mom without doubt has been a huge inspiration! She has over come more than a few tough obstacles and always looks amazing and keeps a smile on her face! I cannot think of a better role model to look up to!
 
9. Obviously being a female you would love fashion, favourite label/ designer? 
I don't really like to stick to a particular brand or designer. I look all over for items that suit my mood on the day. I am inspired by hippy, vintage looks but also love a good slimline cocktail dress for a night out on the town! I like supporting up and coming local designers. Did I mention we have some amazing local talent??
 
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
I don't think anybody could deny Rio de Janeiro would be an amazing party destination! Bring on the carnival!! :) 
















No comments:

Post a Comment