Google Tag

Friday, April 20, 2012

Bucket Babe: Lee-Ann Roberts

The one weekend in April thats a short one, never the less the Bucket intends on getting it off to a great start with the Bucket Babe! Today marks a special day being my birthday and it gives me great pleasure to have one of my all time favourites and very good friend of mine featured today. One of Durbans finest, not only has she taken Cape Town by storm but the rest of the world as well! Asia, Europe, shes conquering them one by one. If you purchased this years FHM calendar you would notice that she was the handed the first month of the year, and is also the model for Kangol lingerie. I could go on and on but I'll rather let her do as she is todays star.

Lee-Ann Roberts


Twitter: @Leeann_Roberts 
Facebook: Lee-Ann Roberts

Dont forget to vote for Lee-Ann in this years FHM 100 sexiest competition! Vote here!


Q & A:

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
Lamborghini Gallardo definitely, always been my favorite!

2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
Mmmm u seem like a toasted kind of guy, and I would make you a toasted cheese as that is always a winner with anyone and you would be satisfied.

3. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
Neelix!! 

4. Dream cover shoot?
This is a tough one, there are so many covers I'd be honored to be on, also depends locally or internationally. I recently did a cover which I am so happy about and so honored to have done but its hush hush for now will be out soon.

5. If modeling wasn't an option, what career would you have most like to get in to?
Law, going to study it either from mid year or I'll start next year.

6. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what's your topping/ sprinkle of choice?

Popcorn is my favorite, I eat it almost everyday haha but I try to have breaks.. topping def salt and vinegar. When I was young my friend and I use to pour the liquid vinegar on, so yummy.

7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
Haha I dont kiss and tell, put it this way though im not tied down.

8. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?    
The Spice Girls haha, sporty spice to be exact.. *hides face* now that is totally different of course.


9. Obviously being a female you would love fashion, favourite label/ designer?
I like all different for specific things Versace (clothes) , Roberto Cavalli (sunnies) , Chanel (clothes and perfume) ,Christian louboutin (shoes),stella McCartney (clothes) and Louis Vuitton (handbags)


10. Which city is your dream party destination?
Vegas!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment