Google Tag

Friday, May 18, 2012

Bucket Babe: Basia Tyrkalska

This weeks Bucket Babe is a special friend of mine, not sure how but she always seems to be flying below the radar of everyone and in such doesn't get the credit she deserve. Of recent though, she has been getting a few breaks, landing shoots in the USA and partying with Mr Playboy himself, Hugh Hefner! Not only is she stunningly beautiful but she's also quite the brain box as well and like me, a takes a keen interest in the property and construction world. Being of Polish decent, her surname is a mouthful but when you see her, your jaw should drop down so you can get it all in!



Basia Tyrkalska

Wity, fun, kind, animal lover those are few words that describe me.
Born and raised in Poland, schooled in Germany and later in South Africa. Completed my Bcom honors in Economics.
Photoshoots are one of my passions and my life. Charities especially animal charities are close to my heart. (remember to drop off blankets and food at SPCA or your local animal shelters to keep their hearts warm) 
Hobbies and interests: horse riding, movies and music
This year so far was an incredible year for me and it only will get better :-) I been blessed to have a small part in a movie. Been modeling in Los Angeles and will be returning there soon spending my time between Los Angeles, New York, Poland and South Africa.
Shooting with the most amazing photographers, meeting and surround myself with incredible people which I am proud to call them my friends now. All I can say is I am a blessed girl and I am busy achieving my dreams





Read Basia's interview in the April 2022 FHM UK Magazine

Follow Basia on Instagram: @basia.in.wonderland




1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in? 
Thank you for the compliment.  There are few cars which I love but if I have to choose one…my car would be a Bentley it is classic, timeless, sexy . understated and has my initial all over it :-)
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
Whatever sandwich is your favourite I would make it for you.... chicken and mayo, always a winner!
3. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
I couldn’t imagine life without music. I love music all kinds except for heavy metal. I love hip hop – Drake ft lil Wayne – the motto - love that song, love MiCasa – Heavenly sent, medina – Welcome to medina there are just too many to mention

4. Dream cover shoot? 
Can’t say otherwise it won’t come true ;-) Which cover would you like to see me on? hmm, Playboy US? ;-)

5. If modeling wasn't an option, what career would you have most like to get in to? 
So many things I love and passionate about fashion, property, cars ... test driving cars would be amazing as a part time thing ..Luckily for now I don't have to decide yet ;-)  

6. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) whats your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
Yes I love popcorn I don’t think there is anyone who doesn’t … right? and I am very simple so I just have a bit of salt on my popcorn.

7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available? 
Looking at my hand right now they are on the keyboard ;-) haven’t accepted any ring on my finger yet....yes! still a chance for me :P

8. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model? 
With no question it is my Mom, she is the most incredible, caring, strong, fun woman I know with a heart of gold

9. Obviously being a female you would love fashion, favourite label/ designer?
Yes I do there are so many.  My favourite fashion designer for dresses is Elie Saab his dresses are perfection.
10. Which city is your dream party destination? 
For a party destination … hmmm any city is a dream party destination as long as you have the right people to party with but I would say Spain, Miami or Las Vegas 

 


 


 


 



 


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment