Google Tag

Friday, May 4, 2012

Bucket Babe: Samantha Laura Kaye

It is with much excitement that I bring you this weeks post of the Bucket Babe, having featured in two former posts on this blog, both of which have had hundreds if not thousands of hits just goes to show her ever growing fan base which is me included! She broke into last years FHM 100 sexiest and I intend on seeing her make the list. She's also gunning for the SA Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model search this year and Im really holding thumbs that she gets it! A lady of many names but one thing is for sure she is a darling and drop dead georgous!

Samantha Laura Kaye


Samantha Laura Kaye is an actress and a model, a hair and makeup artist, a blogger, a writer, a baker and a mischief maker/MC. She also takes killer photos, reads (actual books) and writes songs that she's overly secretive about.

Samantha has a good heart - and is always up to help out a charity or a good cause.
Samantha feeds off of music, color and texture and thrives with change. She is an adventurer and tries to travel and explore where she can.
Sam believes we should all try to be the change we want to see in the world. Sam dislikes bullies.
Samantha was named FHM South Africa's 89th Sexiest Woman in the world in 2011 - you can help her keep her title - or better it by nominating "Samantha Laura Kaye" here: http://fhm.co.za/fhm-100-sexiest/
or  SMS. Just SMS SEXY + SAMANTHA LAURA KAYE to 34937

Samantha is @slkaye on twitter and has a blog: www.samanthalaurakaye.com
You can also "like" Samantha on Facebook: Samantha-Laura-Kaye

Sam made a pretty witty video for the Sports Illustrated New Model Search. You can watch it here: http://youtu.be/eET3-Gt4z10

She also has a video up on youtube showing you how to make chocolate truffles at home, infusing them with the flavors of your choice. (she chose mojito)You can watch it here:  http://youtu.be/hQFPpuF0zoA
Q & A
1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
Mclaren MP4-12C for special occasions, something cute from the 50's or 60's - maybe an old SL convertible for the daytime
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
It depends on what is in your fridge and what kind of bread you have... or are we making this at my house where I might bake the bread? 
3. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
Anything with a beat that's below 150bpm - minus vocal gymnastics... I'm not a Mariah fan.
4. Dream cover shoot?
Rolling Stone or Time.  
5. If not modeling wasnt an option, what career would you have most like to get in to?
I was an actress and a hair and makeup artist before I was a model - and I still do both of those things. I'd like to spend more time making music in the near future. I'd like to open a boutique bakery/eatery. 
6. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) whats your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
plain salt - with smarties or m&m's tossed into the box 
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
Nobody's holding these hands. Good luck prying them from my phone/camera/coffee. 
8. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
Growing up I had a variety of wonderful characters walk in and out of my life, teaching me various things along the way. My father was my role model growing up, but now my personal trainer and inspiration, a woman called Noeleen Bridle is my role model. I look up to her, I admire the way she lives her life and sees the world. She has taught me so much about the strength of one's mind. She is a very wise and a very strong woman. 
9. Obviously being a female you would love fashion, favourite label/ designer?
Hmmmm.... I have pretty eclectic taste. I love Louboutin and Kirkwood shoes, Valentino dresses, Chanel twinsets and anything Lady Dior. I don't buy labels though... I buy affordable pieces that I feel I cannot live without. 
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
I haven't partied in every city yet! I care more about the people than the decor, so it depends on where my friends or where the friendly are :)










& since its Star Wars Day...."May the 4th be with you"

1 comment:

  1. This chick blows my mind... she's really got it all. 11/10

    ReplyDelete