Google Tag

Monday, May 28, 2012

Partying with the Bunny


Playboy bunnies with Kate Lovemore, Jade Fairbrother and Lee Ann Roberts
On May 20th I was invited to Playboy SA's 1st anniversary party which was held at Boulevard in Durban. It was the magazines 2nd party in Durbs and I'm not quite sure why they don't have more of them here! The party was a special occasion since not only was it their 1st anniversary but it was also in celebration of the May cover girl and good friend of mine Lee-Ann Roberts. As you may remember she was announced as cover girl at the end of April, so this was a party I was not going to miss!

Lee Ann signing a fans copy
Also present at the Party were Kate Lovemore (Miss March Playmate) , Jade Fairbrother (Playmate of the year for 2012) and plenty of Playboy bunnies! I arrived a tad bit late for the party since I had been to the rugby earlier but it seems I arrived just in time as the signing session was just completed and the girls were ready to get their groove on. Being on the guest list and having access to the VIP area meant no queues and flowing of drinks.

Lee-Ann and myself
Bumped into many people I knew via twitter, including the stunning Alexis Fox and my bro's from the West of the Ville, @Chilternburt and @Legsleary who made a lot of the night a one to remember. Overall the party was a huge success and having Durbans first cover girl party in her home town was great to see.

My signed copy!
Besides being a friend, I always have and always will be a massive fan of Lee-Ann, told her on numerous occasions she's bound for big things. Here's hoping this is just the tip of the iceberg babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment