Hailing from the little town of Mtunzini in KZN, Terry is determined to make it big in the City and from what we've seen, shes following the right path. Educated in Durban and having done many a shoot, Terry also made it as a finalist in the Miss Zag competition 2012. She may be a familiar face to many as she has been featured in many printed media as well as waited at Joe Cools and Hooters on the Rocks. Now though, you can find Terry working for Playboy Mag SA as an event coordinator and party with her at any of the official Playboy parties.
Facebook: Terry Goodman
Miss Zag: Miss Zag 2012
Q & A
1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
Range Rover Sport
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
toasted ham and cheese
3. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
drum and bass,dub step,house and some commercial
4. Dream cover shoot?
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
full time executive
6. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) whats your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
popcorn is the best and only salt and vinegar
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
nope i have been dating someone for a month now
8. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
that would defiantly be my mom:)
9. Obviously being a female you would love fashion, favourite label/ designer?
dont have a fav. anything that looks good I'm going to like I'm not really big into designers and labels
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
in SA? CT, in the world Rio
Thanks again Terry, all the best for the future, perhaps spot you at another Playboy party ;)