I studied a BSc in Biological Sciences at UKZN where I specialised in Ecology, particularly of big cats... they are my passion. I currently work as a Project manager in telecommunications and love to break away to the bush whenever I can! Hailing from Durban and now living in JHB its difficult to be away from the coast for too long! Go the Sharks!! Yes, I was previously a proud Sharks Flasher girl!
I'm an absolute adrenaline junkie! give me roller coasters and bungee jumps any day, I'm up for the challenge!
I love to gym and take part in adventure sports, as well as travel to new and exciting places! Try everything once - or it might not be there to experience again!
Ive just won the 2012 Brutal Fruit Goddess of Glam search, a really amazing competition where I was mentored by the likes of Bonang Matheba, Gert Johan Coetzee and Ntatho Mashishi
Last year I was a finalist in the Miss Earth South Africa Pageant and I'm Currently competing in Miss Pretoria. Beauty Pageants are a hobby of mine, they're fun and Ive done a few before, previously winning Miss Heritage KZN, Miss Umhlanga Beach, Princess in Miss Suncoast, Top 5 Miss South Coast... and such...
Q & A
1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
McLaren MP4 Spider
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
Lets up the ante a bit here, Steak prego with caramelised onions on toasted ciabatta
3. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
Im a big house and dance fan, swedish house mafia, david guetta, deadmau5
4. Dream cover shoot?
Glamour Mag or Sports Illustrated for sure!
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
Cant I be a full time traveller? Guess I'll go with the full time executive then...
6. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) whats your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
Plain Salt... you cant beat a good classic.
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
A girls got to be a little mysterious...
8. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
Growing up I had a few role models, there are so many inspiring people out there, doing so many different things, with us now and whom have passed on, Lawrence Anthony, Charlize Theron, Victoria Beckham, Richard Branson, Sir David Attenborough... the list goes on
9. Obviously being a female you would love fashion, favourite label/ designer?
I do love fashion! there are a few local loves: Reine by Kathrin Kidger, Bianca Kim clothing, Gert Johan Coetzee, Bianca Warren
Internationally I love Top Shop, Victoria Beckham, Chanel, Christian Dior, Calvin Klein, Versace....
yup, I LOVE shopping!!!
10. Which city is your dream party destination?