|Photo by @KassPhotography|
Hi, my name is Dominique Lamon, originally born in Durban but grew up in Cape Town. I'm proudly South African. I love traveling & seeing the world. I've been traveling as an international model since the age of 16 & self taught myself my schooling from age 15. Next year I plan on studying PR & marketing, online as well. I am obsessed with French Bulldogs, Laduree Macaroons, yoga & my family... Read my interview to find out more...
Ice Models: Dominique Lamon
1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
Toasted Bacon, Avocado & Rocket on whole wheat.... :-) my mouth is watering already!
3. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
4. Dream cover shoot?
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
Im already full time modeling & if given a choice I'd take full time executive all the way... I love studying & using my brain. I'm a nerd like that...
6. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) whats your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
Uuuhhh?.... we'll take that as a no :D
8. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
9. Obviously being a female you would love fashion, favourite label/ designer?