Google Tag

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Bucket Babe: Paige Ocktobur

When it comes to the Bucket Babe, we like to keep things local but this time round we thought we'd try something different by broadening our search for unknown talents across our borders and oceans. Our first international Bucket Babe hails from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania of the United States of America, she was spotted by chance on twitter and when you see a picture of her you'll know why we were captivated by the beauty and sexyness. She's fairly new to the modelling game but slowly taking the web by storm with her highlights being featured on Playboy Social and Mens Humour Hottie of the Week. So if you see her on the billboard or cover of magazines in the future, remember you saw her first here!

Paige Ocktobur


Bio

My name is Paige Ocktobur. I grew up in a small town a few minutes from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I'm just your every day average Star Wars geek who loves video games and partying with a fifth of Skyy in my hand. I'm the out doorsy kinda gal. Anything to get my adrenaline pumping. I have come to absolutely love fitness and have transformed my body drastically. I've recently decided to pick up yoga and I already love it.

 I just started taking modeling somewhat serious in September of 2013, so not too long ago. I've won the pleasure of being Miss Kumite Classic, taking after my beautiful friend (Maxims hometown hottie 2013) Dessie Mitcheson. After that, I completed the Links and Laces golf tour in New York and ended up taking first place! Winning that made me realize I should probably see where this goes, and I haven't looked back since. In November and December, I decided to try running in Playboy Miss Social. I became a finalist in both months. I will be running once again, for the very last time, in March of 2013. 


I've just recently discovered the power of the internet so, I'm putting it to good use and networking my butt off. In January of 2014, I decided to throw my photo at Men's Humor and see if they would choose me as a top 4 finalist and they did! A few days later, I won Hottie of the Week for them which gained me such a huge amount of followers and fans. So, the way I look at it, my modelling journey has only just begun! As for future plans, I'm not one to make them. I go with the flow and just let things take their course. As of right now, my only set in stone future plan is to run for Playboy Miss Social in March of 2014!


Links

Twitter: @bugocktobur
Facebook: Paige Ocktobur


Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
  • 1969 SS Camero.- Muscle cars! Good old American classic!

2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • You make me one if anything! - Hope you like chicken and mayo coz thats what you getting!

3. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • Hispanic (Don Omar).

4. Dream cover shoot?
  • Vogue!

5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • Modelling is fun but it is a hobby to do while I'm young. - We'll see where it takes you, hopefully to lots of success!

6. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • I actually don't like popcorn and don't like bacon either, which seems to be a huge deal - Blasphemy!

7. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • Milla Jovovich

8. Obviously being a female you would love fashion, favourite label/ designer?
  • If anything, Daily Bread for their hats, I'm not too much of a materialistic girl. Name tags don't impress me.
9. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • Very much taken.

9. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • San Diego, California! My favourite place in the country!














1 comment:

  1. great lady ... made the finals for this month for Playboy Miss Social...collect some votes and show her some support!

    ReplyDelete