Google Tag

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Bucket Babe: Malca Louw

The Football World Cup kicked off last night in Brazil and along with great sporting action we can look forward to some beautiful sights in the crowd as the South America's are home to some of the worlds most beautiful woman but coming back to our continent, we also have our fair share of stunning ladies that would get heads turning, jaws dropping and tongues wagging. Today's featured model is from the green coasts of KZN. not only has she's been modelling for a good few years, shes also a qualified MUA, has a voice of an angel and wants to cook me a three course meal! How can you not love her?

Malca Louw


Bio

My name is Malca Louw, I am a young, adventurous and easily inspired 20 year old currently studying my 3rd year of a Corporate Communications Degree. I have a strong passion for photographic modelling as I believe it is a form of acting and that every photo tells a story.


I have been modelling for many years and I really hope to pursue it as a career. However, apart from my passion for modelling, I absolutely love to sing (and NO... not just i the shower!). I toured Europe when I was younger to sing in the most beautiful of cathedrals and I am certain I left my heart there- which is why I am adamant to return and fetch it one day. I am also very interested in all the girly stuff ;) like make up and aesthetics, which is why I am now also a a qualified Make up artist.  


Links


Twitter: @MalcaLouw
Pintrest: Malca Louw
Portfolio: Model Base: Malca


Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
  • The Bentley Continental... No doubt about it... unless a BatMobile is up for grabs ;)
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • A sandwich?  Really? Honey... don't degrade my cooking like that! I'll whip you up a 3 course meal, Masterchef style ;) 
3. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • Who needs music? I'm ALWAYS dancing! :) but if I HAD to choose- probably 80's and 90's hits! You don't get any better. 
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • Vogue,  need I say more?
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • Both... I'm a pretty good multi tasker ;) okay but on a serious note... Full time executive... Modelling is fantastic and I would love to pursue it full time, however, it has a shelf life and I believe I have a lot to offer in the corporate world, as well as well as in the modelling industry.
6. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • Salt and Vinegar WITH Astros!!! It is out of this world!
7. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • Candice Swanepoel. A girl from my own home town who pursued modelling and is now a Victoria Secret Angel. She has worked so hard and made such an amazing career in the industry. I really hope to be in her shoes one day.
8. Obviously being a female you would love fashion, favourite label/ designer?
  • I do... however, I believe fashion is only temporary, STYLE, on the other hand is FOREVER.
9. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • It's unavailable, I'm happy to say I am currently dating an incredible man who has been by my side through every step of the way..
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • Indonesia, Bali as well as Italy, Rome...Cities of love and culture. There's no better.





















No comments:

Post a Comment