Google Tag

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Bucket Babe: Kirsten Wilson

The year is flying by and they next thing you know shops will be putting up chirstmas decorations! But before the madness begins, we should try to slow things down and enjoy the finer things that life has to offer us, for example, today's Bucket Babe. The beauty with golen blonde locks hails from Durban, KZN, quite fitting as our endless coast line is a prime environment for her in a bikini. She models part time and works full time which has her travelling a lot between countries but she still finds time to chill with her friends and party the night away.

Kirsten Wilson



Bio

I am a fun outgoing lady who loves adventures! I am always on the go and looking for something new to accomplish! I am a director for an investor who owns multiple companies and I live between Mauritius and South Africa.


When I am in paradise, I love to snorkel, horse ride, swim, read and of course, party ;) Back home in South Africa, in my spare time I shop, eat LOTS of sushi and spend time with my girls! Modelling is more of a hobbie for me because my career is very demanding, however, I love having the odd shoot in my spare time. 

Links


Twitter: @LadyKirst


Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
  • I couldn't agree more, I would like to see myself in a Ferrari 458 Spider.
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • It would be a french baguette, ham, cheese and tomato with mayo, pepper and salt - Nice and fresh! 
3. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • DI generally love all types of music but I do lean more towards Pop and Hip Hop music.
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • Victoria Secret.
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • That is a very hard one! Full time model...
6. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • Cream cheese and chives!
7. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • Charlize Theron.
9. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • It is available ;)
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • Bora Bora.
























No comments:

Post a Comment