Google Tag

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Bucket Babe: Nicolene Vertue

It's spring time in South Africa's, that means more greenery, more sunshine and less of the cold weather chills. That in turn translates into packing away the winter clothing and out with the skirts and bikini's! Today's featured girl is definitely a fan of swimwear as she made us patiently wait a good few months so that we could feature her new shoot, yup this is an exclusive. She's driven by passion, prefers two wheels over four and likes to keep things simple and chilled. She's your typical South African hot girl next door with a passion for kids.

Nicolene Virtue



Bio

I am a very ambitious and out-spoken person. I’m extremely strong willed and once I’ve decided on something it will take a lot to get me off track. I have very diverse ambitions, I have a passion for kids and will always fight for their rights, but besides that I have a great love for pole dancing(pole fitness), modelling, acting and singing.


I am a family person and would much rather have a braai at home than hang out in a club. I like long drives, love high heels, crazy about the colour blue and I’m addicted to chocolates. 
Links


Twitter: @Nickycolene
Facebook: Nicky Vertue
Instagram: nickyvertue


Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
  • I’m more of a biker girl than a car girl, which is why I ride a Honda CBR 600
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • I ALWAYS toast my bread, so most probably a toasted cheese and tomato. 
3. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • Anything with a nice rhythm, but I do prefer the Afrikaans music I grew up with.
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • Women's Health.
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • Full time model of course!
6. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • Depends on whether I’m in the mood for something sweet or something more savoury in which case I would choose between icing sugar or salt and vinegar.
7. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • This might sound clichĂ©, but definitely my mother, she is the strongest person I know.
8. Obviously being female, you would love fashion, your favourite designer/ label?
  • I’m not really into labels, but love Sissyboy, simply because they fit me best.
9. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • Engaged! :)
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • Athens.






























No comments:

Post a Comment