Google Tag

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Bucket Babe: Crystal Potgieter

It's been one hell of a week for us South Africans, with the various court cases on and not to mention the freak weather, but its good to know that summer is on its way and just like the scorching temperatures we can expect in summer, today's featured girl is equally... actually having met her quite a few times I can confirm that she is hotter than that! I've know her for a good few years and we mostly partied together in Cape Town, I know what her kryptonite is but I won't let that one slip as she's been working hard on getting the physique she's wanted. I've begged asked her many times if I could feature her but she insisted I wait. As the saying goes, "patience is a virtue" and all that waiting has paid off!
Crystal Potgieter



Bio
I am a feisty, 1.6m, 26 year old living in Port Elizabeth. I love keeping in shape, eating healthily and do some modelling on the side for fun. I am studying to one day achieve my goal of becoming a chartered accountant. Not necessarily to work as one, but it does open many doors. I love the thought of being ambitious, strong and independent woman.  

I am also a hopeless romantic, as are most woman. I am very chilled and relaxed girl...but I see read as soon as I feel I am being mistreated. I find intelligence and ambition very attractive in a man. Tall, strong men with a brain are definitely my weakness.

I have recently become the ladies brand ambassador for Nutritech "for her" range. I am so grateful for this opportunity and see many exciting things happening from here.  
Links


Twitter: @Crystalita_x
Instagram: Crystalita_x


Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
  • A white Audi S7, I love sexy, classy cars.
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • A toasted rye sandwich, with chicken, avo and cottage cheese -- healthy but sooo good! 
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • I sprinkle a combination of cheese & chives, and butter salt - & by sprinkle, I mean pouring rain kinda sprinkle!
4. On average, how many selfies do you take a week?
  • Haha! If I counted I might scare myself, It takes at least 47 to get one good selfie ;)
5. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • Ooh, this booty can shake to pretty much anything....but put on a little bump & grind, and it's game over.
6. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • Everyone knows Cape Town is the love of my life, but I'm not sure I have a dream party destination. It's about the vibe, not the destination.
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • My hand is available....fussy fingers.
8. What is your secret to looking smoking hot?
  • Got to keep the body in shape, and as long as your make up is on point, you can look hot in pretty much anything - even if the hair is shocking.
9. Dream cover shoot?
  • Hmm, Maxim is looking pretty enticing.
10. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • To be honest, I've always just tried to build myself into the person I want to be... I love the business woman appeal my mom has, and that makes me strive for success but at the same time, I have different personality and different desires. I can't point out a single role model, I can only say that my experiences have shaped me.









No comments:

Post a Comment